8 or .mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

who will win!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^yako^ said:
anyone want some food of mcdonalds?..I'm going their right now...gimme a call
err about 2 weeks ago you told me you were not fat..
yesterday i read your nick as yak|burgerking in IRC
now youre going to Mcdonalds..

are you working on your belly ?

WOW :eek:

i just noticed, u know the scroll function when u click middle mouse, the little center arrow thing is transparent! so u can like read text through it, how 1337 is that! :D

Mushroomhead said:
WOW :eek:

i just noticed, u know the scroll function when u click middle mouse, the little center arrow thing is transparent! so u can like read text through it, how 1337 is that! :D
yup discovered that a month ago.. :D

XB has already said gg apart from raichu's lag to tunnels on page 5 or even before that, cba to look it up.

It's a shame he had to get it with that lag considering u won that map with 13 secs left at 6-6 score, but once again u mite've finished it even without that warping so nvm.

Anni said:
XB has already said gg apart from raichu's lag to tunnels on page 5 or even before that, cba to look it up.

It's a shame he had to get it with that lag considering u won that map with 13 secs left at 6-6 score, but once again u mite've finished it even without that warping so nvm.

ffs wtf is wit h this? stay on topic ffs :shout:

edit: o i forgot this thread had a topic :D

mod are cocks and 8 whiny bitches :bow:

yay! a bad rep :)

15-03-2005 15:24 not funny

even funnier now tbh :P

Reactions: Cassius
Is there anything new in mod ppl cheats ??

BTW explain :

[14:42:51] Session Ident: AnTi ([email protected])
[14:42:51] <AnTi> lo
[14:42:58] <Mousen> hi anti
[14:43:00] <Mousen> sup
[14:43:34] <AnTi> after action over mod by 'pinging' them im here to give you a league warning
[14:43:55] <Mousen> That means ?
[14:44:10] <AnTi> there wont be ban upon you or something its warning
[14:44:20] <Mousen> ok
[14:44:22] <AnTi> means when u do something similar again there wont be next warning
[14:44:26] <Mousen> what ever..
[14:44:33] <Mousen> You gave 10 ppl warning ?
[14:44:36] <AnTi> wc is next to deal with
[14:44:41] <Mousen> And who else ?
[14:45:12] <AnTi> none you and wc pinged them most and i got logs from zyx showing its actually was u and wc mostly
[14:45:27] <Mousen> oh comeon !
[14:45:33] <Mousen> There was like 10 ppl doing it same time
[14:46:28] <AnTi> logs says you and wc did it mostly its like once sobo pinged and twice lilfvb
[14:47:15] <Mousen> yeye sure ! Wonder why admins wanna spend there time watching logs LOL
[14:47:29] <Mousen> Try fucking kick all the cheaters in the league instead
[14:47:39] <AnTi> we do this everyday
[14:47:47] <AnTi> raichu did not cheated
[14:48:01] <Mousen> lets hope clanbase starting as league soon... cause this league is die'n massive !
[14:48:04] <Mousen> bye !
[14:48:51] <AnTi> whatever

Then i was thinking... oh whatever....

Then 3 hour later i see this in #nil

[17:47:28] <Mousen> [17:40:41] <AnTi> they were thinking they can lag mod
[17:47:28] <Mousen> [17:40:49] <AnTi> its impossible anyway
[17:47:32] <Mousen> Lol why give warning then
[17:47:46] <AnTi> cause of attitude stupid
[17:48:05] <Mousen> And that gives warning ?

And now im thinking... Why did i get the warning ...

:calm:

well they are entitled to there own opinion just as i am and from what ive seen, my demo, and those avis. In the end of the day the result wont change and its a draw, but it certainly didnt do mod any good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.