8 or .mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

who will win!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AnTi said:
Could be a simple ping spike, happens for everyone..

Well Anti ... imo its quite simple ....

When ur a very 1337 guy ... if you have a spike after u did a nice objective in a good war it was skill and a ping spike ...
When ur nick is raichu ( at this league ) seems it changes the history ... its a cheat and he use cheats to get the tunnels ...

Well what can i say ... you guys just dont play shit ... raichu pwned you all with a usual and a ping spike ( like anti says happens to all fo us sometimes ) ( and yes i saw the avi file from xb ) and now you all cry ...

All in all raichu suffers the so call "used bot one time" syndrome ...

Why cant you guys just admit he is a good player now and put a stone of the business ?

Fs past is past present is present ...

sneez said:
And that is based on Server logs and ingame demo's of him?
bitchnigger it's based on everything i have seen of him throughout the last few years.
I haven't even watched that bullshit ass demo.
I have witnessed alot of these actions.
They have been used either against me, or while i was playing with him.

Reactions: Ice
lmfao weezy, whats this shit? never played with you for over a year now. You just fokked off without any word and then come back flaming me on forums

^A§^ said:
Why cant you guys just admit he is a good player now and put a stone of the business ?

Fs past is past present is present ...
there are shitloads of good players around, still none of them are involved in the kind of incidents raichu always manages to get ihimself into, of course only coincidental, coz no one with an attitude problem and a past as a cheater would ever use another exploit again right? :rolleyes:

Reactions: BRaiNRaiN
Fatality said:
lmfao weezy, whats this shit? never played with you for over a year now. You just fokked off without any word and then come back flaming me on forums
aint that cool b!tch haha

lülülülül
<IBM> you kill me arg
<IBM> not real
<IBM> i kill m1c 2 time
wh0pz

Status
Not open for further replies.