Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. @rm@g3don

<)C0(> leaves the league

Oi! Epidemie, dont tell everybody that im bribing all teams fs!!! j/k Sad to see another clan leaving :(
  2. @rm@g3don

cami

Today Caminheiros said somthing very.... what can i say... interesting... Vontade nao me falta [de comer o cu ao @rm@gedon] meaning: i would like to fuck @rm@gedon's ass :love: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Cheers Tukinhas
  3. @rm@g3don

Artificial Intelligence bows out...

:( sad to see another class team leave... hope u reconsider and stay in the contest with the rest of the :gay: :D if not, gl whatever u do :wave:
  4. @rm@g3don

HaPPy B-Day @rm@g3don

Thx every1!!! :)
  5. @rm@g3don

Grattis på födelsdagen HARLEY

nice steak
  6. @rm@g3don

Leaving...

u fag! dont go fs!:( miss u on ut manu!... gl in real life. btw, TT Strip club pwnz :D ;) :cool: anyway u wont get rid of me... at least next month u'll come up here for my marriage! ehehehe :naughty: :soon:
  7. @rm@g3don

yet another addictive shit game!

1553 after 4 tries :( :beer: time now? :D
  8. @rm@g3don

Our Founding Father...

9. @rm@g3don

]UAS[

pld UAS! nice going! like slim said, nice to see some competition @ top! :)
  10. @rm@g3don

Happy B-day The_Avatar

happy b-day fag! :P ill hump u tonight when u get home from work :D muahahahahaha hope u have a nice day m8. (ill get u a pack of beers l8r at home lol )
  11. @rm@g3don

The reason of good sniping!!?

@ uzi : i dint said i considered myself one of the best snippers in the league. actually i think of myself more a lucky bastard that doesnt shit than anything else. like i said, others thought i was 1 of the best, and @ that time we got to 3rd or 4th place in div3 till summer came and we lost...
  12. @rm@g3don

The reason of good sniping!!?

mousesens 4.0 and mouse speed around 3/4 here. i was considered one of the best snippers in the league around a year ago. one of the best considering my ping (round 150 f6) / comp specs. when i started working ( on a lan ) i moved from a PIII 500 / 3D Prophet2 mx400 with SDR RAM ( @ home ) to...
  13. @rm@g3don

June Outstanding games + DEADLINES

to all proAS match arrangers, Cenourinha, aka CAminheiros is )[IDC]('s new proAS match arranger. plz contact him for scheduling the proAS matches: email/msn: [email protected] many thx and sorry for the delay.
  14. @rm@g3don

proAS i aint responsible for the scheduling but ill try to get a hand of it. still u didnt answer my question are WTB leaving or can u give me contact of them to schedule match? plz? :sofa:
  15. @rm@g3don

no contact for WTB to schedule war... are they leaving? apart from that match with [HOT] already booked :D ;)
  16. @rm@g3don

Time for me to move on

Thx 4 everything m8. gl in the future. and if u ever come to Portugal, give me a shout and ill gladly show u around :) sad to see u leave anyway :( cheers m8!
  17. @rm@g3don

12 mercs having a fight?

just a point. no flames nor excuses. i guess every1 knows what kind of reputation )[IDC]( has in the league and i am sad to see it. i would be much happier that the image every1 has from us would disapear and that image that we had early this year, when we got our con probs sorted and started...
  18. @rm@g3don

Happy BDay...

thx guyz... just could reply today cuz... partied all weekend and only today i cleared the alchool from my body... :D :!ola:
  19. @rm@g3don

Ola

Ola pa vcs tb!... nao e k eu conte mas enfim... :!ola:
  20. @rm@g3don

Summer Lan 2003 !

would some portuguese :gay: be welcome? if so, maybe i can join syph and pick up a few IDC, etc players and be there to kick every1's asses! :bounce: what do u say syph? main prob is taking the pc... :( but if there's :beer: count me in <-------- :boozer: anyway great idea :clap...