Artificial Intelligence bows out...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Expected this would happen sooner or later, the new Ai has never really been the old true Ai in my opinion when Gazzy, Daz, G, Greg, Stiffler, etc. still were playing active. There have been a couple of great ((si><th)) vs =)Ai(= matches (without you of course Energy, you are far from a true Ai member ;)) I guess this time its really end of story.

See you guys around. :)

fs that's a shame guys, i always liked ai as a clan

(not the member tho, oli is a lame french man and moe smells, so do the others actually)

aye Lupus, best match i ever pld was that 7-7 tie vs u guys a few augusts ago :)

Will miss the opportunity to play you guys again

hey
havent been here a long time, but while checking up the forums again i just wondered about that thread. cze it says that my clan cancels AS again...

i am a bit depressed to see that, but i guess u guys had your reasons. though theres rising the question y u didnt get any new players in our team....

anyway your had your reasons and i cant bother u.

it has been a great time... as i remember my hole ut AS history im still happy that i started playing ut choosing AS for beginning.

so on, i want to give sum greets to sum m8s of mine

gazzy, Glen(^G^), skandisk, Lightning, Ace, Pun, Unique, Konnan, mcneill, hank, lil free, and those i forgot to mention. Special Greetz go to the hole clan Ai and to the dumbasses from sixth;) go for it guys!

thx 4 all and for those who still play AS....---> Never forget the spirit of AS

-----------------------------------
Mi6,Ai, A-TeAm,Mi5, Ai ][Mr.PayDay
-----------------------------------

Hello!

Blimey i didnt know about this :lol:

Ah well shit happens and i knew it was gonna be tough to keep it goin when ppl just couldnt be arsed :)

Apologies to roddy indeed, bad timing mate :\ and lo kosta!

Cya around i guess, i might try and play some UT at christmas :)

Fs there are plenty of clans just as gay as AI that need players. Those that still enjoy team-playing shoud be able to easily find a home.

gl guys, were looking forward playing u guys this month but that was not to happen....