12 mercs having a fight?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Rel@x
menace u say everybody is acting arrogant blabla

with saying everybody u also mean me?

with the flaming did u mean me?

if so plz argument those ... :) (or dont say generalise)
m8 u say everybody liked bwd when they left and now they're lame or sth.. says who? who said it?

i didnt see any1 (for maybe a few sarcastic ones vs. felerian or sth? coz afaik he started with saying .se sux blabla)

@felerian.. he can hit a cow ? even if it's standing still?
i think u mean he cant hit a cow even if it's standing still
:P

only feel spoken to when you flamed, I'm not keeping a list of people who flamed me here :P

and srry bout the real-life flame I gave.. (yah! I said sorry, whoopy)

btw u say u where against multiclanning blabla but now coz "bwd" came back it's ok for u? u cant make exceptions for urself EVEN if it's just for fun.. u think the rest dont have the same ideas as u ? some div1 player isnt gonna play in div3-4-5 to play good .. they're there to have fun! by having that fun they're still ruining the games for the other ppl!

just a point. no flames nor excuses.

i guess every1 knows what kind of reputation )[IDC]( has in the league and i am sad to see it. i would be much happier that the image every1 has from us would disapear and that image that we had early this year, when we got our con probs sorted and started to play near to what we can, we got respect from many teams, until div3. there all hell broke lose and every1 said that )[IDC]( only got there thx too mercs... not true.

in last match we did not play with only our members, true. we gpt 6+ active members for any1 that cares. we used 2 players wich are not listed, but are former )[IDC]( and clanless atm and possibly thinking to return to )[IDC](. they played cuz since it was a saturday we could not get full team and 2 other members of ours, could not join server, dunno the reason, server kept rejecting them??!!

we are starting to pull out from the shadows were we were pulled by many members leaving and new 1s entering, some off those also left... internal probs, nothing to do to the image ppl has off us.

i still remember when we managed to start playing for real, many nice fights, specially with DWAP, although max doesnt talk to me anymore :( i still remember our long talks at night m8, specially while booking matches and the matches themselves, lots of fun! still thinking of taking ur invitation to go to denmark for a drink ;). in this i include bwd with whom we had some nice and clean and fun fights. :)

anyway, we did not use mercs, as in, players playing in any other clan playing by us at same time nor multiclanners. i just got pissed at end off match, cuz we played last 3 or so maps with 4/5 players, as well as first 3/4. we did a come back from 1-4 to 7-4 when full team was in. i also got pissed, cus of mys accusing us of using mercs, when it was not true and themselves using a multiclanner, from div1 wich is even worse... i accept teams playing against us with mercs to get full team if they are not able to get 1 from their members, as long as the "mercs" are from div3 tops, as we used to be there and have potential to get up there again and maybe beyond who knows ;) as long as god is on our side to keep our pings round 100/120 :)

anyway, no flame intended here, just a remark and maybe to clear our image and state our point. i think i talk in behalf off all IDC as their founder and team leader.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.