]UAS[

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Interesting... (we are assuming here that both ]UAS[ and -={Mi5}=- win their remaining matches)

]UAS[ have 2281 pts.
=================

16th: ]UAS[ beats (-8-) : +44

21st: [AAK] loses to (-8-) and become 397 pts (1)*

22nd: ]UAS[ beats [AAK] : +39

TOTAL : 2281 + 44 + 39 = 2364

-={Mi5}=- have 2199 pts.
=====================

22nd: [AAK] have lost to (-8-) and ]UAS[, they have 357 pts (1)*

24th: -={Mi5}=- beats [AAK] : +35

15th: ->swap<- loses to «)ñk(» and become 1308 pts (2)*

??th: -={Mi5}=- beats ->swap<- : +130

TOTAL : 2199 + 35 + 130 = 2364

:eek: :eek: :eek: TIE!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

How can we break it?

(1)* [AAK] beats (-8-) It gives ]UAS[ +9 extra points, and -={Mi5}=- +8 extra points.
]UAS[ would be champion by ONE point :wow:

(2)* ->swap<- beats «)ñk(» so they save their score ~1500. It gives -={Mi5}=- +20 extra points.
-={Mi5}=- would keep the first place unless they lost another match.

:snore: It's 7:30 am here, plz don't crucify me if you find math mistakes.

I know case (1)* is a bit more complex because of (-8-) uncertain score when they meet [AAK].
Anyhow [AAK] winning that match benefits ]UAS[.

What ]UAS[ needs to take over the leadership:

[AAK] beating (-8-) AND «)ñk(» beating ->swap<-
OR -={Mi5}=- losing a match...

/me thinks both conditions are unlikely to happen, sorry ]UAS[, but keep the faith :thumb:

It's fun how all the remaining matches matters so much. :)

1 point ahead or could be a tie too :lol:
Gooooooo AAK, GOOOOOOOO NK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOO swap when you play mi5

Psy. If we both have 2364 points after the month is over. I'm sure we could come to some sort of deal if you put us first :naughty:

Is there a rule for this? If we both have same points, who is first in the tables then?

Why not do what happens when two teams are on equal points, but only 1 can be relegated?

i.e. A playoff?

nice UAS :thumb: bunch of good lads who have been around a long time in the league and play very well as a team! Well done. :D

Turha agreed on keeping the same level of skill up for the swap match as he did here:

match-bridge-uas.jpg

^^ LOL, be4 that match i thought UTM was really good :)

and then when we lost 8-0 in about 40 minutes i thought..... hmmm maybe not :p:

and last match vs swap was 8-4 so with a little luck we can make it even closer this time