June Outstanding games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Psychotic

OFF/GONE/IDLE/AWAY/NA/DND/AFK/BUSY!!!!!
Feb 26, 2002
Spain
[Posted: 12th] [Updated: 28th]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

StdAS

Old
UAS vs AUT - SpR vs Sixth - 2k3 vs DFP - Nil vs RES - ADC vs RES - JEDIMaster vs G - FP vs MaS - ZOo vs KAN - ZOo vs +A+ - IDC vs HOT - EF vs HOT - EF vs KAN - IDC vs WTB - ZOo vs FBC² - solid vs Da - DM vs FP

Division #5
ZOo vs HOT - Deadline 18th 19th 20th

Division #6 & HZ
solid vs G - Deadline 20th
DM vs G - Deadline 20th
DM vs ¿??¿ - Deadline 20th
eXa vs ¿??¿ - Waiting for accept/reject - Rejected (No answer)
eXa vs UT - Waiting for accept/reject - Rejected (No answer)
gef vs UT - Waiting for accept/reject - Rejected (No answer)
SG-1 vs MaS - Waiting for accept/reject - Rejected (Clan leaving)

Leavers: elite, UT_Lords, nfw, UaK, WTB, Da, FP,
HZ Leavers: NaS, SG-1, *se, D, ION

ProAS

Old
ñk vs FxN - IDC vs DC - IDC vs SG-1 - DS vs DC

Division #2 & HZ
IDC vs p~a - Deadline 19th 20th
DS vs MDA - Deadline 19th
DM vs ItaB* - Deadline 22th
DM vs X-FaGs* - Deadline 24th - Rejected (Optional match)
X-FaGs vs DC - Waiting for accept/reject - Rejected (Clan leaving)
SG-1 vs KAN - Waiting for accept/reject

Leavers: X-Squad
HZ Leavers: DC, *se, MDA (ruled inactive)

iAS

Old
Mr vs UC - Mr vs UAS - UAS vs GRR - FFS vs BiB - FFS vs WO - oS vs WO - ItaB vs WO - SG-1 vs FP

Division #1
(-8-) vs FP - Deadline 19th
UC vs FP - Deadline 19th

Division #2 & HZ
SG-1 vs DFP - Deadline 19th
JEDIMaster vs WS - Deadline 20th
UT vs MDA - Waiting for accept/reject - Rejected (Clan ruled inactive)
UT vs WfH - Waiting for accept/reject - Rejected (Empty clan?)
UT vs IDC - Waiting for accept/reject
FaT vs DC - Waiting for accept/reject
FaT vs BH - Waiting for accept/reject
FaT vs iD - Waiting for accept/reject - Rejected (Clan leaving)

Leavers: WO, FFS,
HZ Leavers: DaRk, ToT, iD, MDA (ruled inactive)

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited:
7 am here :yawn2:

Posted a bit earlier this month, so you have a few days more to sort your matches, don't complain :)
I'll send mails ~ 14th.

I thought (-8-) vs FP (insta) was gonna get admin scheduled, coz both sides couldnt agree on a date for the war.

BRaiNRaiN said:
I thought (-8-) vs FP (insta) was gonna get admin scheduled, coz both sides couldnt agree on a date for the war.

erm it's on the list :)
Deadline 19th... none of them sent pref. dates so far.

Last edited:
ive spoken to the wo matcharranger i told him to book any date its fine by me ...so far he hasnt done it :X

Ok arma, what about ProAS? You have a RED deadline which means auto-relegation... :poke:

@micro: you still need to confirm your match vs DFP.

proAS i aint responsible for the scheduling but ill try to get a hand of it. still u didnt answer my question are WTB leaving or can u give me contact of them to schedule match? plz? :sofa:

Pff, our IAS wararranger left, so Im stuck with the FP match now :)
Ill give prefered dates here atm (need to go to work soon)
Will try to get hold of FP later tonight...

Dunno what XB sent in his email but atm:

Prefered:
Wednesday 25th @ 19/20 GMT
Thursday 26th @ 19/20 GMT

Both days our server is available, so we can use it, didnt check if other servers are available...

Laterz :wave:

@Vulc: Admin scheduled games cannot be forced to be played on private clan servers.
Still we note your prefered date/time for the match.

@X-B: V nice mail :)
Someone following instructions!! :bananna:

Almost perfect, the only problem... I was going crazy with your iAS match. You say "op clan name=FP", but which clan were you scheduling for?
You give -8- pass, but you left the clan and now you are war arranger for UC...
Both UC and (-8-) have an unscheduled match vs FP insta :lol:

Ok Vulc's post explains it :)

lol well actually i sent it in for (-8-) while i was still in 8 but, you can use vulcs dates now.

anyway uc bastards made me war arranger without asking me, so i guess ill be sending another e-mail with FP match later.

and is solid vs G- gonna be admin scheduled?

edit: k i see its sortred thx

Last edited: