Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. PyROm451

A3 Photo Printer recommendations?

Can anyone recommend an A3 photo inkjet printer? Been looking at a canon Pixma PRO9000 Got a friend with an Epson R2400 who gets v.v. bad results from it, any1 know if it is a one off, or if this range has bad colour contrast?
  2. PyROm451

ADSL providers UK

lo, am looking to change my provider and wondering what ppl think are best. Am on business adsl atm, now that the consumer broaband for 2mb has dropped in price it worth swapping. Been looking at nildram, altho dont like the useage cap. Saw pipex which has unlimited useage but dont know how...
  3. PyROm451

Fault Report

Example of a lovely fault report I get at work.
  4. PyROm451

Hitchhikers Guide

After all the people who were going to convert the book to a movie, this lame americanisation of the book was the only 1 that made it though :/ http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/main.html
  5. PyROm451

Weird flash

http://www.boohbah.com/zone.html wtf? :P
  6. PyROm451

Building A Hovercraft

For some unkown reason I have decided to build a radio controlled model hovercraft from scratch. I will post pictures of my progress in here as im too lazy to write a webpage for it :P When done it will be 1060mm long and 520mm wide, it will have 3x 10-cell battery packs and run 3 motors (1...
  7. PyROm451

Open for all Lan!

Whos interested in coming to a lan at a gaming center in sheffield? lookign at organising one for the 25th october (2 weeks). Is nice center, has good gaming computers u can hire if u dont wanna bring ur own, has a kitchen where they serve hot/cold food and is in the middle of a industrial...
  8. PyROm451

Ideas

If anyone has any ideas for features/improvements to the program please let me know here. User Suggested Features/Fixes Included ( ver. 1.2.4 ):- Maplist Wizard (psy) Profile editor (offshoot of something spotted by psy) Abillity to change map (MyM and X-Bomb) Allow game password/Mod...
  9. PyROm451

League AS Admin Tool

This is a forum for an admin tool I have been working on to ease the administration of the leagueas mod. The latest version is 2.3.7 If you are using LeagueAS 136(Public) then you will need to make some changes to the 135 settings shown in the readme. 136 final should work the same as 135...
  10. PyROm451

test

Test thread.... this is the obvus newb test
  11. PyROm451

UTPure+Leagueas match?

Lo, was just wondering if it is leagal to play a leagueas match on a server with cshp disabled and ut pure used instead?
  12. PyROm451

UnrealAlton 2002..... no spam

Would v. much like Alton Towers 2002, and think it is a brilliant idea. It is in britian but thats because the organisers are British, there is no reason that some1 else could organise similar things abroard, but it doesnt mean we still cant hold 1 here. Have started new thread in hopes that...
  13. PyROm451

SUYV (show Us Your View)

well after getting camera link to work at 11pm ish and been fairky pissed i decided to make this post...... heres view outta my window
  14. PyROm451

Creative LiveWare

lo, has any1 got a liveware cd off of creative, the reason i ask is I am after liveware, or just wave studio, that is compatible with xp, and dnt wanna give creative my address, lol.
  15. PyROm451

Any1 Wanna Friendly?

Lo, you want a friendly vs -8-? Plz icq me.... 39711322 , or click my icq icon below :P
  16. PyROm451

Forum Bug?

lo...... have just noticed today, if you are not logged in when viewing forums you cannot see pictures posted in last few weeks, not really a ig bug... but damn annoying, lol
  17. PyROm451

Pictures, fs

I cant see any pictures that have been uploaded recently.... ie. I can see the old pictures, eg. from when garfield thread started, but not the latest ones, all i get is the red cross :(. I have only checked thios in chit-chat forum as not really got time to check anywheres else. Any ideas?
  18. PyROm451

Error..... my pins arnt connected

Lo....... i got this error and thought id share it with u :P Any idea what it means?
  19. PyROm451

UT Script

lo...... can any1 recommend a guide or reference page for ut scripting as i am trying to learn it and have already written a useless mutator (ie. adds 10 to score for a kill while taking 5 away from person killed) but then discovered id been reading a guide for unreal, written before ut...
  20. PyROm451

A different Strange Error

has any1 come accross this b4? this second time it happend to me ever (bin runnin ut bout 2 weeks after it was released). It happend to me a few weeks ago on the orange.net server, but no1 else could see it......... the way it acts suggests to me it something to do with shading as the area...