A different Strange Error

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

PyROm451

Jun 12, 2001
has any1 come accross this b4? this second time it happend to me ever (bin runnin ut bout 2 weeks after it was released). It happend to me a few weeks ago on the orange.net server, but no1 else could see it......... the way it acts suggests to me it something to do with shading as the area affected moves depending on what angle u look at it from..... any ideas how 2 get ird o it?

btw.... is there anyway to generate replication errors manually...... wanna seee guardia with everyhting in middle, lol

Attachments

• shot0010.jpg
    shot0010.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 90
[DWAP]Calian's mushrooms, not doubt ;)
mushroom.jpg

I usually get pulerifle beam textures and the yellow\black warning stripes on the floor(all maps) and some cealing structures.
Thought it was something to do with the GF2 card, could be d3d, not seen it before gf2 though.

ROFL...... may as well be bolloxed up 8, stupid typo, lol.

Well it dont dissappear when i take a screen shot, and come 2 think of it, i havent had it b4...... think it might b a gf 2 driver thing. Oh well, adds a bit o variation into the game.