League AS Admin Tool

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

PyROm451

Jun 12, 2001
This is a forum for an admin tool I have been working on to ease the administration of the leagueas mod. The latest version is 2.3.7

If you are using LeagueAS 136(Public) then you will need to make some changes to the 135 settings shown in the readme. 136 final should work the same as 135. For 136 public instead of putting

[LeagueAS-SP.ServerSetupDataLink]

use

[LeagueAS136-SP.ServerSetupDataLink]

instead.

(thx to psy for info)

Here are some features it offers :-

Setup LeagueAS with userfriendly interface
Server setup without loading UT
Auto Map ordering
Custom and Standared profiles
Multiple server support
Delayed match setting
And more i cant think of right now

Downloads are back, version update to 2.3.7 hopefully fixes the 100% CPU problem, no need to upgrade from 2.3.6 if you dont have this problem.

ReadMe File for program :
ReadMe

Full Installer :

Full Install

Updater (For people who already have the admin tool installed) :

Update

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: X-Bomb
Tried earlier betas of this prog. on league servers and it worked fine.
Great job m8 :thumb:

class m8 gonna try it in ac sec..

I working on clientside only script where you can changes maps,players and summon some guns..(thats working) :D
originale script is called Romkabouter Scripter 2.5 but i changed it a bit for changing league assault maps and stuff.
My intention was the same as you 2 make a friendly Gui for setting up a league match, don't know if i can work it out with only clientside....

nice work and nice intention :D
Dunno maybe we can work something out :P

Last edited:
very nice tool, thx :D

finally I am released from being the only one of my clan being able to set up the clanserver for match without fucking up the whole configuration.
Now all my dumb-as-a-fuck clanmates can setup the server for match aswell :D :D :D

Last edited:
i tryed it, but cant get it to work
i have made sure this is 100%
Setup:
Server:
In order to use this program you will need to
have webadmin enabled and LeagueAS UDP port
enabled. To Enable webadmin goto the
[UWeb.WebServer] section of unrealtournament.ini
and make sure that you have bEnabled=True and
that ListenPort= is set to the port you want to
run the webserver on, eg. ListenPort=5080.
For the LeagueAS admin side you will need to add
the following section to your *SERVER*
unrealtournament.ini

[LeagueAS-SP.ServerSetupDataLink]
ListenPort=6558
bDoDataLink=true
LinkPassword=password
LoggedInIP=
LoggedInPort=
bNATCompliant=false

LoggedInIP and LoggedInPort should be left blank.
Change the ListenPort to one allowed by your
server provider and change then LinkPassword to
your own. With the current version of LeagueAS
bNATCompliant does not have any effect.
anyone want to help a n00b plz?

After changing the .ini did you join your ut server and login as admin (with adminlogin <password>) then done admin exit ? at the moment there seems to b a rumor round you can do admin exit thru webadmin in console page, I tried this and it didnt seem to work, so you have to join server and do this (if you have a decent provider it should auto restart after a minute or 2, if not then you need to ask the provider to restart it for you).

Another thing that may be a problem, is the modem you connect to internet directly attached to your pc via either pci card/serial port/usb? if not, then it is likely you are using connectin shareing or a router, if so you have to port forward the leagueas admin port your using, eg 6558, to the ip address of the computer your using the tool on.

Just another thought, you may not be allowed to use the port you specified for the admin port, you may have to check with your provider what port ranges you can use.

If this dont help, post back or icq me :) (should b on after 9pm)

i got it sorted now thx mate :D

i did have the setting correct, but as our server is with Digifrag, its not called the unrealtournament.ini lol
think time i changed the right one, and it now works.
thx to Psy for pointing that out :D

New version released, 1.2.4

New Features from 1.1.4 - 1.2.4 include :-

Get Map/Mutator list from server (Vulcano)
Map Cycle In Profile (X-Bomb)
Map Pool In Profile (Cratos)
Map List Wizard Ordering (Cratos)

just been informed of a problem where if you tell the use setup server and start match, then the program may not wait for map change to warmup maop before startign match. Working on it at the moment. Should be fine to use set server without match, then login and do start match.

ok, i have got a fix sorted now :P just in process of testing it. Also fixed a few other small typos, eg, default max players for ias being 10 ppl :P
Also might have a time delay/schedule system built in, so can leave it to set server at a preset time.

PyROm said:
Also might have a time delay/schedule system built in, so can leave it to set server at a preset time.

Now that would be totally sweet! :thumb:

hmm, thought it already did cratos, last build I finished at 2am, so maybe i b0rked something then :P. Almost got round 2 reinstalling vb other day, /me slaps work.

hmmm, mabye i'm stupid . But i can not get it to work, done alle the changes. When i run the AS admin.exe it takes 100% cpu and nothing else is happening..restarted the UT server many times..

Can any1 help me ????

Tnx