Open for all Lan!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

PyROm451

Jun 12, 2001
Whos interested in coming to a lan at a gaming center in sheffield? lookign at organising one for the 25th october (2 weeks). Is nice center, has good gaming computers u can hire if u dont wanna bring ur own, has a kitchen where they serve hot/cold food and is in the middle of a industrial estate opposite meadow hall, so has lots of its own parking, and can make as much noise as you like. They have a capactiy for 50 people.

Trying to find what sort of price it will cost, they do a discount for lan partys/all nighters and have 2 packages, a 10pm till 10am one, and an all weekender which is 50 hours! Will edit post when I get a price :)

[edit]
Got a price now, is about £1 an hour, so a 48hour lan would b £48 each with ur own pc [/edit]

last time an allnighter worked out at about £13 each (£3 membership and £10 playin) at time it was a promotional offer so will have to get an exact price.

Only downside (for some) is that it is alcohol free, however you can drink/smoke outside. Also make sure u meet the age restriction on the games :P, ie, ut2003 is a 15 age limit! [edit] If you can get signed parental consent (on official consent forms from the center) you can come regardless of age. If your interested, and your parents will sign form, and u can get here, pm me in irc and I will sort out forms. Also if your parents wish to talk to some1 about it I have phone number of center they can call.[/edit]

If people are interested please post here and I will see if we can get a group discount :)

Just to add.... their site is www.cybermissionhq.com and if you follow the bottom link called cybermission hq it has details/photos of center. Site is currently under renovation atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
indeed vodka and coke for all ! im up for it if anyone coming from london can give me a lift :)

Last edited:
ok, got a initial price, until we get over 20 people price works out at £1 an hour if you bring your own machine. So for a 48 hour session it would cost £48. Not allowed ur own food/drink from offsite due to health and safety, however they stock tons o stuff and run at standared chsesterfield prices (v. cheap).