Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ThaZouk

Old UTA players you miss...

Hello all :P Blocks i miss : The_Avatar aka Avie ( together with thera my best friends outside computers ) Thera ( i know he still plays ) Becaz Joca Mokono Immaculate_Sal Bodge Mr.Mercenary Virus_Z Lenny Endgner something lol ( back on good DZZ times good old leader...
  2. ThaZouk

MINIMIKE aka Z Junior Picts...

congratz Mike ;) ;)
  3. ThaZouk

LF STD Clan

Greetings everyone. So im looking for a clan to make couple of wars STD. I do know maps till July 2008 ... I know most of the tricks ( or use to know might need a refresh :rofl: ) Well thats basicly it. My last war in UTA was in 12/07/2008 for TNT. Any other infos please send me...
  4. ThaZouk

First post

lol :D
  5. ThaZouk

First post

Well i already asked to join ... now i need to wait some faggot to add me ... :P So wazzup here ?
  6. ThaZouk

First post

too many faggots in here ... :rofl:
  7. ThaZouk

Longest word in your language

:lol:
  8. ThaZouk

Longest word in your language

i think its Otorrinolaringologista but not sure
  9. ThaZouk

Bday LENNY

:bday: Lenny ;)
  10. ThaZouk

sneeeeeeeeeeee

:bday: snee
  11. ThaZouk

hai Seth

:bday: american bastard :rofl: ;) wish you the best You deserve ;) ^Have a nice day m8
  12. ThaZouk

[Euro 2008] Prediction Thread

3-1 to spain Italy def is shit in this EC and Spain have the best atack ...
  13. ThaZouk

Holland

well i have to say the true after portugal defeat i was supporting nl lol so who do want to lose spain or italy ... ill support them ... sure they will lose if i do ;) :rofl:
  14. ThaZouk

thats why i said the other players names ... but i do agree with you ...
  15. ThaZouk

Well ok so now that we are out of the EC ill say few things: First i have to say that i never believed in this team and i always thought we would lose before 1/4's because i think choosing jorge ribeiro and letting Maniche out it was lame, also Caneira should be in the team, i dont think...
  16. ThaZouk

Happyb-day Kipz

well :bday: m8 Thanks for supporting UTAssault league. :thumb:
  17. ThaZouk

kinda funny

also lol amy WINEhouse live @ portugal few days ago ... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5mhjy_amy-winehouse-no-rock-in-rio-2008-p_music was she drunk ? stoned or both thats the only doubt i have ...
  18. ThaZouk

kinda funny

http://videos.sapo.pt/4TwLEcBnD8FgpcpwjoF9
  19. ThaZouk

Sweden 3 - 2 Spain - it will be a good match, imo sweden will win it... Greece 1 - 1 Russia -> newb match ... still dont know how greece won euro 2004 but ok ...
  20. ThaZouk

[HELP] Issue with Sniper Zoom

well he did solve mine ... But you guys also helped so i just have to be thankfull to all ;)