Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hello all :P

Blocks i miss :

The_Avatar aka Avie ( together with thera my best friends outside computers )
Thera ( i know he still plays )
Becaz
Joca
Mokono
Immaculate_Sal
Bodge
Mr.Mercenary
Virus_Z
Lenny
Endgner something lol ( back on good DZZ times good old leader SMANTIE)
SNEE
Tut even tho we never share a clan i saw ur movie and few avie AKA demos 1000 times lol and we talk couple times
GLEN or ^G^
SKULL

)[IDC]( all
=NfW= all
[X] some
TNT most of them

Blocks i miss :

Thera ( i know he still plays )
Virus_Z
Endegegner something lol ( back on good DZZ times good old leader SMANTIE)
SNEE
Tut even tho we never share a clan i saw ur movie and few avie AKA demos

These are all relatively active :P

tbh I miss myself, i'm quite funny and enjoyable to play with.

other than that, stiffler! <3

only thing funny about you is your face, and you are enjoyable to pwn.

i can't beleive nobody said Maz man that straightup gangster ruined mushroomheads life by ending his UT99 career that needs to count for something... ;)

malice = Deathrow or eMp? or some new maz impostor :lol:

Malice = Malice, who the fuck is eMp :p and Deathrow quit like years ago. Also, who would want to be a maz inposter, I heard you're a fag. ;)

Malice = Malice, who the fuck is eMp :p and Deathrow quit like years ago. Also, who would want to be a maz inposter, I heard you're a fag. ;)

the true fag is the one responding a reply within 5 minutes of a post and spending his life in an online forum. You are a new player and yet you already have over 2000 posts. need pussy? or just some real friends to spend your time with.
i'm sick with the flu whats your excuse :lol:

and yes tillman i never knew who was who because at least 3 of them were named Danny and were all ex {R-C} players lol. ReApEr, eMper@r, DeathRow, etc etc etc

Game Preferences:
Call Of Duty Series
Student
Danny
United_Kingdom

must be WHITEYS meth addicted son or some shit.