Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
I was thinking about some old players who aren't around any more and wondering what they're up to now and why they left for good, like GoSu, Destroy, Psy, etc. But I wondered what UTA players would people most want to bring back to the community and why.

I'd prolly bring back Crys/\k as the player I learn the most from (though he couldn't stand me I'd just spec him relentlessly and let him show off a bit), mb Beltroniko because of his laughable ego, Mughi as the matriarch of UTA, prolly a lot of old FDC guys and si><th guys too. Erm, can't think of any more.

the p00f :D
weird but funny lad.

also many many more ialrdy forgot
hard to say. imho i miss all players and clans as the league had 7 divs. THat was the most fun time.

Last edited:
If I had to choose one person then it would most likely be Fieldy (Mi5)

Other than that, most of the Mi5 players like Twis, Kon, Munkz, Devil Gen etc
Dragon from BoD clan
Shellfish ( I think that was his name lol)

And probably Teknodeamon for a laugh.

Last edited:
If I had to choose one person then it would most likely be Fieldy (Mi5)

Other than that, most of the Mi5 players like Twis, Kon, Munkz, Devil Gen etc.

For god's sake leave out Twister. That guy was insane, he unbalanced the league more than anyone :hangover:

Wah-hey!

I just remembered about teh old UTAzers!

I log in, go look at "Chat" and whadda find, Useless making random posts, and me mentioned!

*cuddles* for Useless.

*wave* to Jules! HELLO JULES! (I have to shout now, PM me your email addy, I will MSN you why :D )

*cuddle* to Berand!!!

I would bring back FDC, except with the whole having to play UT bit, I miss my boys :( .

Yes Bas. If he didnt get a lifetime ban, he should!
Psy was fine till he stopped taking his meds. Then he went mental. I have now seen American Psycho. Now I know who Patrick Bateman is ... you dont want Psy back Useless, I promise.

As for gabbing ... phew, loads of people there .... Gen, Squizz, Martz, CK, Huge Arse, and the other luverly laydees of ewwtee like NightOwl (and PyRom (Mrs NightOwl :p) and Stompa :D

And I would bring back DoG. Are DoG gone? I havent look that much in here yet, best go check other threads and stuff........

Most of old TOW (Osama, obrero, agent orange, konnan)
most of old mi6 (Teknodeamon, fieldy, cheeseboy :(, too many to list really)

Wah-hey!

I just remembered about teh old UTAzers!

I log in, go look at "Chat" and whadda find, Useless making random posts, and me mentioned!

*cuddles* for Useless.

*wave* to Jules! HELLO JULES! (I have to shout now, PM me your email addy, I will MSN you why :D )

*cuddle* to Berand!!!

I would bring back FDC, except with the whole having to play UT bit, I miss my boys :( .

Yes Bas. If he didnt get a lifetime ban, he should!
Psy was fine till he stopped taking his meds. Then he went mental. I have now seen American Psycho. Now I know who Patrick Bateman is ... you dont want Psy back Useless, I promise.

As for gabbing ... phew, loads of people there .... Gen, Squizz, Martz, CK, Huge Arse, and the other luverly laydees of ewwtee like NightOwl (and PyRom (Mrs NightOwl :p) and Stompa :D

And I would bring back DoG. Are DoG gone? I havent look that much in here yet, best go check other threads and stuff........

:) Lo Mughi, how's things? Good to see you again, thank god you're back, Breen makes a terrible matriarch :\

You're right, got to have Martz, otherwise we have to pay for the forums ourselves, and that's just wrong.

when you think you finally got rid of them, they reappear.. like the rash you cant get rid of. hi jenni :D