Longest word in your language

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BRaiNRaiN said:
longest word i can think of in dutch is:

Hottentottententententoonstellingsbedrijfssecretaresse (53)

:D:D daar kan je nog duizend dingen aanhangen

Speciallægepraksisplanlægningsstabiliseringsperiode - 51 = the official danish longest word since 1993.
Folkeskoleundervisningsdifferentieringsundersøgelsesbeskrivelsesdokumentationspraksis = 85, but still a valid word.

..and I cba translating. :P

Lopadotemakhoselakhogameokranioleipsanodrimypotrimmatosilphiokarabomelitokatakekhymenokikhlepikossyphophattoperister-alektryonoptokephalliokigklopeleiolag?iosiraiobaph?traganopterýg?n

found in hank's link lawl

Hottentottensoldatententententoonstellingscommissieledenvergaderingslokaal is the longest dutch word.

The longest overall word would be the full chemical name of Titin, the largest known protein. Obviously this word is valid in every language ;) It's got 189,819 letters, and can't be posted on this forum:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted

1. The text that you have entered is too long (190079 characters). Please shorten it to 15000 characters long.

You can see it here.

well...i read, that this [swedish word] is the longest in world...but im not sure, because translate which i know/read is very stupid...so:
Nordostersiokustartilleriflugspaningssimulatoranlageningsmaterielunderhall supptoljningssystemdiskussioninlaggforberedelsearbeten - 130 letters
some swedish can tell me sth more about that ;)

thats no word thats a joke :D

Donauwasserschifffahrtsbeamtenbesoldungsrichtliniengrundsatzordnungsausführungsbescheidsabgabestelleneinwurfbriefkastenständerbefestigungsschellenspannvorrichtungsplanvorhabenzeichnungsdetail