Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. kooma

Greetings from the Maldives

..off to Singapore in a few hours after a week of lying in the sun..
  2. kooma

FAO BlackNinja

BlackNinja where are you?! Sent you a message in ICQ but you haven't replied.. want to talk to you about your tunes :)
  3. kooma

Sleepy..

:redeye: I wanna go home already fs..
  4. kooma

Wanker..

5. kooma

FYI Tzu/Konnan/Blade2004/other trance lovers

:D
  6. kooma

*sigh*

In other words you sucked so much that we only needed two out of six people to win?
  7. kooma

Tactics viewer mod menu utility

Duh.. forgot to post about in this forum, oh well.. here it is in the Tips forum instead.
  8. kooma

A double post but I don't know how many of you peeps actually look at the Tips forum anyway :) --- I decided to release the TacticsViewer utility I made some time ago. It's a tool which can be used for displaying tactics in a very simple and easy-to-read way inside UT in a window which can...
  9. kooma

I decided to release the TacticsViewer utility I made some time ago. It's a tool which can be used for displaying tactics in a very simple and easy-to-read way inside UT in a window which can activated from the Mod Menu. A template tactics file is included to show you how the file should be...
  10. kooma

In Egypt

11. kooma

Gastroscopy

.. no, it wasn't that much fun.. just a lot of :puke: and :bawling: and in the end I just felt like :crap: Never again fs. Would post pictures but I don't have them here.. doubt anyone would care to see how my insides look anyway..
  12. kooma

Sky cutter

fs, I MUST get one of these!
  13. kooma

I must really like Wing Tsun..

.. judging by the fact that I came home from today's practice with my elbow looking like this:
  14. kooma

The Lavafort][ challenge

Complete Lavafort][ in 30 seconds or less :) Rules: LeagueAS, NO hammerjumps, NO launches, NO admin, NO godmode.
  15. kooma

A little 4k intro

Forgot to tell you about this too. Made an entry to the 4k intro competition to Assembly as well, came second but later on the winner was disqualified due to copyrighted material being used so we ended up winning it. I coded the software synthesizer and made the music. Here's the link: San...
  16. kooma

Some of my music again

Just popped by to say that I somehow won the instrumental music competition at Assembly 2004 and wanted to share it with you dinks. Here's the link: !Cube - The final run Hope you enjoy it.
  17. kooma

soz..

..for being an arse in the match tonight.
  18. kooma

Dunno why but I suddenly had an urge to post a thread in here.. :wave: to jas, penz and stevie boy
  19. kooma

New rules for the league?

Just had a look at the match lists for div5 and div6 and tbh, the league having six divisions is just a sham really. Either all the matches end up 7-7 or 8-0 to either team in those divisions just because no one shows up for the match. We do have the auto relegation to hz in the league if a...
  20. kooma

huomenna..

..aor:n poikien perseet tervataan!