*sigh*

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

kooma

Grandmaster of Korso-style karate
Jun 26, 2001
McDonald Islands
[Nil]: Lam played on ping 400 whole war, and Nanko on 150+ but nvm. In the last minute we had a team ready, was good match very friendly, its like when you kill Paa and TB you got easy way to get an obj :P Good games AUT till next time! / AnTi

In other words you sucked so much that we only needed two out of six people to win?

Fatality said:
maybe only Paa` and TB played good ?? :confused:

well.. duh.. that's what he's saying.. like... duh.. so howcome they lost.. and like... dude... duh... you need fresh batteries..

vitu idari!!1! :mad:

lol so much bollox, TB and me hear it more often "if they didnt play then AUT wud never be there" blablabllaaaa we actually expected SWAP to do that aswell in their matchrep, but they were so mature not to, gg :p

Its so stupid, do u think 2 players can win a match? No they cant. Maybe they can be usefull, but without leet launches and other moves of the rest of the team there wouldnt be a chance to win. Ok i admit bas does suck :p

well I think even 1 player can be the one who leads a clan to their victories...there are some of ''leader-personalities'' in this league :moon:
btw pete :fart:

Yes, this doesn't mean the rest of the team became useless tho. Without the team there would be no victory

{[AUT said:
}]: Halloween and Paa` gave their debuts for AUT, well played m8s. Unfortunately some their players had pretty high pings most of the time but hey, this server was your choice :P Match was nice and fair, thats the way we love it! GG Nil. Cya in 2 months! /bas

erm..? u say it urself too that they had high pings... both lying? :shout:

$au$je said:
erm..? u say it urself too that they had high pings... both lying? :shout:

How can someone miss the point of the thread so completely is beyond me.. :rolleyes:

Last edited: