Tactics viewer mod menu utility

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

kooma

Grandmaster of Korso-style karate
Jun 26, 2001
McDonald Islands
A double post but I don't know how many of you peeps actually look at the Tips forum anyway :)

---
I decided to release the TacticsViewer utility I made some time ago. It's a tool which can be used for displaying tactics in a very simple and easy-to-read way inside UT in a window which can activated from the Mod Menu. A template tactics file is included to show you how the file should be constructed.

It takes some work to create the tactics file but we've used the utility effectively in {[AUT]} atleast :)

You can download the whole package from here: TacticsViewer_v1.1.zip

ha ha Zork made 1 for <)C0(> long ago aswell

anybody out there who doesnt have it, download it , works excellent.

ProPain said:
ha ha Zork made 1 for <)C0(> long ago aswell

anybody out there who doesnt have it, download it , works excellent.

uhmmm
I made the same 1 for AUT a while ago
Tnx kooma 2 inform me when using my idea/script !!
unbelievable not even a mention or what fs..
:nono:

Edit:
I installed and looks very nice, great work with automatic map selection..
Was walking with this idea a long time ago..
Still can't understand why didn't ya communicate after i re-programmed the C0 tactixscript for aut and knowing ya gonna make a better/new 1.

1 disadavantage( thats one of the reasons i never made mine public )
- cant add new maps manually you must recompile it.

Last edited:
Zork said:
uhmmm
I made the same 1 for AUT a while ago
Tnx kooma 2 inform me when using my idea/script !!
unbelievable not even a mention or what fs..
:nono:

Edit:
I installed and looks very nice, great work with automatic map selection..
Was walking with this idea a long time ago..
Still can't understand why didn't ya communicate after i re-programmed the C0 tactixscript for aut and knowing ya gonna make a better/new 1.

1 disadavantage( thats one of the reasons i never made mine public )
- cant add new maps manually you must recompile it.

Your idea? I saw @lien's mod menu tactics viewer before I even knew you had made yours and wanted to make my own, that was a few years ago in «)ñk(». After seeing the one you made for AUT and finding out it wasn't what I wanted, I made my own. There isn't a single line of code from your script in my viewer. Don't be too fast to jump to conclusions m8.

Adding maps with this one is just adding the new tactics under a new map section in the .ini file.

kooma said:
Your idea? I saw @lien's mod menu tactics viewer before I even knew you had made yours and wanted to make my own, that was a few years ago in «)ñk(». After seeing the one you made for AUT and finding out it wasn't what I wanted, I made my own. There isn't a single line of code from your script in my viewer. Don't be too fast to jump to conclusions m8.

Adding maps with this one is just adding the new tactics under a new map section in the .ini file.

ok ok maybe i jump 2 fast in conclusions..may bad but thats not so strange if i made 1 couple month's ago for AUT isnt't, lol and i bet ya batchexport mine ;)

anyhow mine also got sume pictures maybe a option for yours, in 1 view ya can see where ya must stand..
Nice that ya use variables for the map index..
so nice job m8 :thumb: and again sorry for may fast conclusion !!