Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Coffee

Infrared fart

noone would want me apart from Useless but that's another story
  2. Coffee

Infrared fart

Hi m8y :)
  3. Coffee

Infrared fart

It doesn't. Tried it in a lift the other day, people in there were not thrilled.
  4. Coffee

The Clan Leader Quiz...

Omg wtf r ya? :)
  5. Coffee

The Clan Leader Quiz...

All C answer © {24Coffee deffo on question 4
  6. Coffee

Change to the TIW in LeagueAS?

hi xr
  7. Coffee

ADC waves

lmao chit-chat?
  8. Coffee

24 - the end

CK made us a movie to learn from our n00bish mistakes.... Error 24. Allowed us to release, very good laugh (well for us anyway).
  9. Coffee

24 - the end

I thought I would never say this, but sadly 24 have to leave UTA. Most of our members left in the last few months as they lost interest, and after a spectacular spree of losing matches we have to admit: it's the end for us. We started here 3 years ago as a truly n00b clan and now we know...
  10. Coffee

Mass Account Suspension

pld admins :bowdown: nice job AnTi ULL have always been associated with laming / multiclanning / mercing since we've known them. It was well bloody time to get caught.
  11. Coffee

July Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

Oh bless u made my day :D Especially when we talked on MSN and you C+P'ed your post in the MSN window. It is summer you brainless shit, if you can't contact the match arranger then contact the clan leader, don't idle in #24 channel like a sad cow. I asked you to arrange a match the same day...
  12. Coffee

cheers mate
  13. Coffee

SUYM booked for 20th server #1 20 gmt, admin could you please confirm our server booking (3 days rule). JSF in progress :)
  14. Coffee

dunno

if anyone reads the Warz forum (last post february :P) so I post here. We have a match to play this month. I provisionally booked 24th (sunday) for us, please confirm if it's ok or reschedule it (we like playin Sundays :)) Ta ta
  15. Coffee

Match

lo doggies, we have a match to play this month :stompa: I provisionally booked 31st (Sunday) for us, please confirm if you ok with that or reschedule it (we like to play Sundays) :)
  16. Coffee

Cheap T-Shirts anyone

Sexy red scarf bird comes half price too?
  17. Coffee

wrong tables

Based on the league rules, we should have stayed in div2. exactly.
  18. Coffee

June Tables

lol sure. league is cleaner imo
  19. Coffee

May Tables

How long XC have been inactive? Since February I think, giving extra forfeit points away in March and April for the lucky clans they had to play. T-swe only played 2 matches in april (including smacking us) and they on the fast track to div2. Pld again.