July Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
[Posted: 16th] [Updated: 22nd]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

StdAS

Division #3 & HZ
Old

ULL vs SD-6 - HAK vs NAC - fp vs RES - fp vs NAC

Leavers: EF, FaG
HZ Leavers: AGK

ProAS

Division #1
Old
23 vs PA

Division #2 & HZ
24 vs JSF - PiP vs SUYM - FaG vs TNT

Leavers: -
HZ Leavers: -

iAS

Division #1 & HZ
rS vs ULL|r - 1337 vs FiG - FiG vs dfr.

Leavers: -
HZ Leavers: -

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited:
Ah and 1 more thing, there are some clans who regullary keeps fail booking wars, they will be send to HZ next month.

SUYM booked for 20th server #1 20 gmt, admin could you please confirm our server booking (3 days rule).

JSF in progress :)

Coffee said:
SUYM booked for 20th server #1 20 gmt, admin could you please confirm our server booking (3 days rule).

JSF in progress :)

Since i can`t confirm your booking i made a fresh one used default map list just from 1 clan, so if you wish change maps PM me.

pip vs jsf is done

jsf vs 24 wtf , i am in #24 24/7 and nobody of 24 show to shedule, i send 1 pm in forum to 24 pro as squad arrangle and not answer.

I shedule 26th they didnt accept and shedule to 31th @ 18 gmt and i dont accept, i shedule 28th and they didnt accept and shedule to 31th @ 18 gmt again ffs !!, i didnt accept and shedule 28th sever that they wanted to 31th and they didnt accept and shedule to 31th @ 18 gmt again, omg unbrains. Didnt accept my 3 diferents shedules and do the same shedule 3 times + dont show in irc/msn/forum to speak about shedule to find some day good to boths. Then i guess that they show the last day 31th and play 18 gmt or not play cos they got std war 31th at 20 gmt. Then they dont caring shit about this, only play 31th @ 18gmt or not play. IF dont care and only can get team 1 day per month then forfeit or leave league and lend to play who care about it but dont fuck.

Then i will continue joining #24 to try shedule, but i have done all that i could to try shedule, just to admins know and not fuck boths clans cos not play.

:rolleyes:^^ Ive been trying to book with TNT for quite a while now, i spoke with Lenny twice, he had to go, didnt leave me any dates and told me to schedual with Mousen, who appears to be 24/7 idle :P I hope i get a pm or maybe i have one of them in msn and they say something, otherwise ill just submit a date and see if they confirm :S

xb7 said:
what about you do it like i did and just contact coffee on msn

dutchdude (Squad Match Arranger)

1- squad match arranger dont use msn and not in irc
2- why should i contact coffee if squad match arranger is dutchdude
3- same that i try contact him, he can try contact me
4- if squad match arranger change that do know 4 others or care about it
5- i have coffee in msn but he dont say nothing neither

then i know that to some ppl like u is hard understand, i guess that u should get more time to prac u brain and not losing time posing things that havent nothing to see with you unhappyguy.

[^SeX^].eXe said:
IF dont care and only can get team 1 day per month then forfeit or leave league and lend to play who care about it but dont fuck.

Then i will continue joining #24 to try shedule, but i have done all that i could to try shedule, just to admins know and not fuck boths clans cos not play.

Oh bless u made my day :D Especially when we talked on MSN and you C+P'ed your post in the MSN window.
It is summer you brainless shit, if you can't contact the match arranger then contact the clan leader, don't idle in #24 channel like a sad cow. I asked you to arrange a match the same day when we play std match as it is indeed the only time when I can get a squad together. It's July dude, get the matches done asap, then grab a beer , go out, find a sheep and have fun :wave:

And relax.

Reactions: Cassius
Originally Posted by [^SeX^].eXe
IF dont care and only can get team 1 day per month then forfeit or leave league and lend to play who care about it but dont fuck.

and repeat it again

you didnt care about the shedule, when finally i can get u, you only give me a chance to play 31th @ 18:00, if i dont accept this then u not playing, what a joke. repeat the same, if u dont care about this and only can get team 1 day per month then forfeit or leave, but dont fuck ppl that care about this.

u can post all that we speak in msn and then i not need say again the same things.

I gave to u 25,26,28 @ server that u want @ 19 or 20 gmt (how u want), and u not not not 31th @ 18 gmt or nothing...... too spoke about 24th where we playing std.

then u didnt care about shedule, now blame me that i was in #24 and not add clan leader to do it,

1-i add squad arranger and joined #24 to try find some, i spoke to 24 pro members and they only said that they long time not playing pro as, didnt warn me that squad arrangle never online that try with u, they neither warn you about this.
How i couldnt contact then i have done diferent shedules to try that some accept, i have done shedules 25,26,28 @ diferent servers @ diferent times, and i only got that one 24 guy reject alls and do 3 times new shedules with same date same time 31th @ 18 gmt.

¿What have u done to try shedule this ??

I will answer............ nothing. u havent done nothing 4 this, finally i had add u in msn, and the first day u didnt answer nothing when i saying about shedule. Then some knew that i was trying shedule cos somebody was rejecting my shedules, dunno if u or other but at least could care and join #jsf, but how can i hope that join #jsf when u dont join u own channel.

I saying cant 31 cos std wars, and u saying cant cos real life, then leave or forfeit and not do lost the time of the rest.

you gave problems to me to contact, at least u should be resonable and say i cant get team forfeit, but not, u havent enough with problems that gave to me to contact, now problems to shedule and now giving problems to admins to they do shedule trying be fair 4 boths.

btw u couldnt get full squad in your last 3 mathcs, vs nod didnt show vs 23 only 3 and yesterday vs suym 2 or 3 dunno sure, then ye dont asume that is u own fault cant get team, blame that u get real life and the rest not.

how hard is this with this fools that cant understand nothing.

btw now u can blame my english cos u cant blame nothing more.

sign.:Xmaskiss:

Before you make a more fool out of yourself, well, u've basicly done that tbh.
But we have a lot of members on vacation, and concerning yesterdays match, coff had to take his baby to the hospital because of a fever. We try as good we can, and a big thnx to suym.pro for being understandable.
And about u staying in our channel 24/7, haah, i saw u stayed there 5 minutes and then left.
So plz have some patience in scheduling at this time of year, and i'm sure many other clans have the same problem as we.
Now please excuse me, i have 6 pounds of candy to eat.

Last edited:
ye guy i can be very patient but we were 20th, didnt know nothing about you and when finally i can get u to shedule, only give me 31th @ 18 GMT or nothing.

I can understand holidays, i can undestand vacations, std wars, eac wars etc, i can understand that u a lot of member or not enough, this isnt the problem, the problem is that if u cant play then say it, i not blaming that u can get team or not, i blaming that if u cant get it then forfeit and np. ye ye ye u can get team but only 31 th @ 18 gmt, then now u should understand that if isnt good date to us we dont accept. if some of 24 avail to shedule 2,3,4,5,6 th maybe we could find good date 4 boths, but untill 20th nobody of you said nothing 4 this, then i think the fair if u cant play 3 dates in which we are avail then say sorry, we cant get team cos our members are in vacations,then forfeit., and not the way of do this. i nvm this of 24 guys, always all friendlys, but now this,i am only defending that i think that is correct, and dont think if jsf can play 20 days and 24 only 2, if we cant play this 2 days that we have lost some 4 this.

If after holidays members back and can get squads again better, but while do the easy way to others and not 31th @ 18 gmt or admins shedule.

with this i finish about this, i think that i was clear gave my points, care about shedule, give u 3 dates in server that u want time that u want (19 or 29), and u didnt care and only give me a chance to 31th @ 18 gmt.

btw u only saw me 5 mins in u channel surelly cos u only 5 mins there, dunno if there are some tool to see how long time i was there. lucky i got logs, i just check and joining #24 since 5 of july, and not enough spoken cos nobody there to do it.

Inicio Sesión: Mie Jul 13 18:45:40 2005
Sesión Ident: #24
*** entrando en #24 [18:45]
*** Topic en #24: //StdAS: | | //ProAS: | PLD ADMINS -=[23]=- 24th 20gmt nn fannies ||
*** puesto por Dutch el Vie Jun 24 a las 20:18:13 horas
*** Nicks en #24 : [^TRAFY^] @Ligisten +akora &Gabriella +That-Vela-Fella
-Gabriella([email protected])- [#24] Welcome to {24} | Clanleader: Coffee | Squadleader: Varies | Matcharranger: Dutchdude | Irc Admin: Dutchdude
*** Modos: +nrt Usuarios: 5 Ops: 1 Away: 0
*** Maber ( [email protected] ) entra [19:45]
<@Gabriella> [maber] the REbAM-daemon
*** modo: Gabriella pone [+o Maber]
*** Maber [ [email protected] ] cierra [20:27] [Left a small crater:]
*** Maber ( [email protected] ) entra [20:43]
<@Gabriella> [maber] the REbAM-daemon
*** modo: Gabriella pone [+o Maber]
> [maber]
> get u pro as squad arrngle fs
<@Maber> lol i dont play pro since half year ago
<@Maber> or more
<@Maber> 2004 sumtime was my last match

only this.

Then clear that i care about can arrangle with u and clear that nobody of u care about arranle with me.

Clear that i give u 3 dates servers times and u only give me 1 date 1 time

Clear that somebody of u knew that i trying shedule cos he was rejecting my shedules.

Clear that u havent enough actives that last 3 mathcs cant get full sqad and dunno cos now putting this problems.

Sorry if i use some that could ofended you but i was/am very pissed cos unfair that u are being.

Thx sorry and close not more replys 4 my side.

.............big breath..................ill agree with ur schedule but next time plz ask around be4 moaning firs.....My provider blocked me for like 2 weeks since snee and i accidently gave ppl a worm, which we didnt knew. There for we started wondering wtf are we blocked. So after some phonecalls we found out. Yet we had to format etc all the shit. So couldnt contact admin, clanm8s etc blablabla so like coffee said. Next time plz contact him if ya cant contact me. And yeah ppl DO have a life besides UT

Reactions: Cassius
Status
Not open for further replies.