24 - the end

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Coffee

May 29, 2002
UK
I thought I would never say this, but sadly 24 have to leave UTA. Most of our members left in the last few months as they lost interest, and after a spectacular spree of losing matches we have to admit: it's the end for us.

We started here 3 years ago as a truly n00b clan and now we know some things just don't change. :) We played for fun (we've had lots of it), and our players individually were top division players. Useless and Dutchdude invented some great launches and we used to own with them (that was long time ago when we used to practice... ancient times).

Anyway, I hate long goodbyes and it's gonna be one, a big thanks to all nice clans for the fun they shared with us, >DaRk<<-- DOG , ->§Ê<-, [DWAP], [DFP] <-- moany bitches but nice guys, -=[RiS]=-, EF, ]>BO<[, -)BiB(-, [Nil], [ADC], SUYM, =FBC²=, {R-C}, -]|HaK|[-

Also, a big f*ck you to all the lame merc clans who took the fun away while we were here. :P
And a particularly big f*ck you to the 'reformed' div1 lamers climbing up again. And again. No I'm not going out without flames :footy:

And our members: :bowdown: Useless, Dutchdude, Cassius, Rapidfire, Lex_Mortis, Commonkind, MieZ, Blood, XR
Also, they were with us at some point: NKVD, Foxy, DippnDotz, AFC, Shaggy, Banballa, ReD, Dana, Ut@h, Stevo, DraizeTrain, Maxiz, Bad_Medic and Xion. Sorry if I forgot someone...

Thanks also to UTA league, Martz, Psy, AnTi :mosher:

Edit: A Movie by CommonKind, about n00b mistakes in clan24. Download it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassius
well only a few matches vs 24 but most of them were around a lot and long time so cya and gl with whatever comes next :wave:

Reactions: Bart
indd , sad :(
Have fun in whatever you guys do, or cu in other clans :wave:

yeah it is a shame that it has come this far.......................tbh i never thought 24 would come this far lol. We have discussed leaving the league for a zillion times. And noww finally we decided it is our time...........Was a major laugh in all those 3 years and i have met some good friends in real life who i will have good contact in near future for sure.....Bring on the next 24 party :beer: :stompa: with lars anywaysssssssssssss.........

every good stuff has it end......so :wave: we prolly be around flaming on pubs but imo not anymore as {24} on league

yup, sad to see us go :( anyways.. nothing much to add to coff's.. i've had a great time with the lads although i cant remember the last war where we did a succesfull launch.. had some amazing wars which were great fun, but those seem ancient to me nowadays.

i wont be joining any new clans or w/e so its a personal peace out for me too.. Make sure you're on the lookout for EMBARKMENT (see sig)!!! As it is my third and last ut project.

greetings to all i know and someone take care of Cassius pls.. thnx

ps. the league is dead :Xmaskiss:

CommonKind said:
As it is my third and last ut project.

CK made us a movie to learn from our n00bish mistakes.... Error 24. Allowed us to release, very good laugh (well for us anyway).

Last edited:
:bawling: another one.. :bawling:

cya dudes... take care in future... hope some stay and join clans that are left...

Reactions: Biebel