ADC waves

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wurgo

Jul 20, 2003
Netherlands
few peeple may think that ADC (with the biggest active squad in the league) will stay till the leagues dies. after a long discussion @ our irc channel with all the players of adc we dicited to wave to the leageu and all there active squads and admins........

........for there great performace and attitude, after seeing so much clans leaving the league we thought we need to :wave: to all you guys.
keep up the good work and lets keep the league alive

a big hug and please visit our forum to spam like shit

:wave:

ADC aint leaving!!! :o what do u think we just pwn

p.s. yea its true, i dont have verry much to do @ work :cool:

Last edited:
the league will survive for another two years...

I bet on that... ;)

gl nevertheless, if you leave (of what I am not yet sure)

Reactions: Hank
:( cya [ADC] :wave:. You know, think your one one of the clans that I've never had a win against. Unless, I played vs you when I was in ]UAS[.

Wurgo said:
few peeple may think that ADC (with the biggest active squad in the league) will stay till the leagues dies. after a long discussion @ our irc channel with all the players of adc we dicited to wave to the leageu and all there active squads and admins........

........for there great performace and attitude, after seeing so much clans leaving the league we thought we need to :wave: to all you guys.
keep up the good work and lets keep the league alive

a big hug and please visit our forum to spam like shit

p.s. yea its true, i dont have verry much to do @ work :cool:

:confused: