Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

The Replay: The first "real" ASSAULT movie....

Nice movie Brother.. ;) U make me miss UT Assault.. :mingun: Really nice made and nice music. I think that this movie is great since it takes everything from one single game and their are so many great moves in the game, from both sides. GG BaMsE! (Sad that *.se is no more and I also...
  2. D

Speedy

Btw.. The ULL match vs RiS was the match for going up to div4 last year, so it was an important one. RiS plays for fun and they are good, just ask X-Squad, AUT or *.se which they train with quite often. They do not care if they loose as long as it's fair play.
  3. D

Speedy

I haven't seen a SINGLE proof so far from IDC or DARK that RIS used bots or cheat.. so I can't believe how u still can accuse them.. atleast show some things.. mute enemy for reasing is the silliest I have ever heard. Here I got an example when ULL did beat RIS.. And remember, RIS DID NOT...
  4. D

Hi )CO( M8s..

Hello.. ;) Just wanted to stop by the forums once again and I would like to thank u for tha opportunity to play with ya yesterday. :mingun: After the DM's I lost contact with u guys :( but ProPain said a discussion already had started about thoughts about us etc.. :) Too bad I had to go...
  5. D

Happy New Year!

Cos.. I take it easy.. just asking.. anything wrong with that?
  6. D

Happy New Year!

Why isn't scheduling possible for div5? They don't wait for a playoff do they? :(
  7. D

Why is a closed thread still visible? DFP answer...

Let me just laugh a bit.. ;) How come u could say that a thread like this should be closed when u don't even take time to read it? I haven't seen anything wrong in this thread and this thread is actually discussing the situation who was in the match or is it in fact that you do dislike the...
  8. D

Nope but he has played in div2 in one of the top clans there. :P
  9. D

Eeh? :confused: Please save me from this.. first of all I am NOT a *.se member as I said and I have NEVER accused u for being nazi so I really wonder who the person is to be a bit quite. (Referring you calling me a n00b and me to shut up). About autorip you are wrong.. it was 1vs6 in the...
  10. D

Remove grz´s ban...

Stop accusing the whole clan will ya, that's as bad as saying that all germans are nazi's. This is exactly what you are talking about when complaining on Obrero, that he takes everyone for being the same. How do you know that every member in *.se ís nazis? And how do you even know that Obrero is...
  11. D

I agree with BaMsE, believe it or not, but why should a closed thread still be visible? It only leads to "one-side" discussion and it would be better to delete it. :mad: As a matter of fact I was spectating this match *se versus DFP. And it was just as BaMsE said.. 1vs6 first map Autorip and...
  12. D

NYA LIGAN SAL (Swedish Assault League)

Vem vill inte ha revansch efter att ha förlorat mot BaMsE.. eller vad säger du Farac.. jag var varken uppvärmd eller nått heller. :P Jag har anmält mig till 1vs1 men inte till 2vs2.. o jag kommer inte anmäla mig till den heller eftersom jag inte riktigt har tid med den just nu. Däremot...
  13. D

SWEDISH assaulters attention!!

Congratulations Supermic! Looking forward to next round BaMsE.. You do a great job brother.. hopefully we will fill both cups now and that the new site will work great. dREk former SEK member now in -=RiS=-!
  14. D

Sek 7 - 7 Aut

Great job SEK! :spin: Finally we didn't loose a match.. maybe this shows that we are on the way back. Too bad that I cannot play yet.. I have gotten a confirmation from my internet provider that my ADSL should be up at the end of july. So hopefully I can start play online real soon. I...
  15. D

Tips & tricks

;) Well Destroy, clan TreK is a new clan and we are good but it takes time to reach the higher divisions when you have to start in hz. And if somebody wonders, we are recruiting right now, actually we are a swedish clan so swedes are really welcome but of course if you are a good player and...
  16. D

Assault - the movie

Love your Movie brother.. (Actually he is my brother) Thanx for letting me be in the movie.. You guys who haven't seen it you really have missed something. I am proud to say that I am the one doing some of the trix in this movie even if those that BamsE does is the best ones. Ceya...