Why is a closed thread still visible? DFP answer...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ba]V[sE

Mar 13, 2002
Sweden
Dont like when a closed thread is visible!
Then I cant tell my point of view of this sad story.

Here you are:

Not all in [*.se] used their clantag but whats the problemo?

First of all the match started with autorip, me ALONE against 6 DFP players, did I complain??

We hade some big player probs in the match so we had to play 5v6 all the time and then our rw went down...

But we realized that, its a bitch, so we played from that .

Ballistic was up next and we played good, some rampage and stuff then DFP started to flame us, "aimbot" and "mercs".

Just because some others use aimbots and we can do headshots that doesnt mean we use "aimbots".

We played you 5v6 all the match, why shouldnt we have used more mercs to even up to 6v6? Because we dont use them, never had and never will.

I dont say some in [*.se] did`nt behave 100% correct, but if you look at the whole story as always...

I always use my tag and dont think its fun to hear im a aimboter during a whole match, this time I didnt say anything, but next time I dont know!!

DFP take it or leave it, I have

[*.se]Ba]\/[sE

I agree with BaMsE, believe it or not, but why should a closed thread still be visible? It only leads to "one-side" discussion and it would be better to delete it. :mad:

As a matter of fact I was spectating this match *se versus DFP. And it was just as BaMsE said.. 1vs6 first map Autorip and he didn't complain neither did them. But on ballistic they started flaming eventhough *se was only 5vs6 players and STILL had problems with rw as they stated on the server (look at server log) and SOME *se players didn't use tag, that is true. BUT they who DIDN'T show their tag DID in fact change to their tag for a while, again see server log before making any other statements which is not true. So they showed that they was true *se players, me as an neutral part can say that and it's all there in the server log.

But DFP didn't stop flaming and after some maps some players in *se got tired and started to flame back, unhappily words like nazi was typed.. and I don't defend that but DFP did actually provoke *se to start flaming back and *se maybe used those harshed words to end this stupid flaming.

And a comment about how hard it is to use TAGS:

It is not, but IF you use a special ini file it changes the name EACH map and if you haven't changed it before the match start it's giving u the name as it says in the ini and to change each map when u already have proved that you have the tag I can understand. And the tag doesn't prove a shit really, I could name myself [*.se]GRZ and play in *.se, no problem and ppl might think it's GRZ which is playing.. so don't make such a big deal about it especially since they DID prove that they did have their tags.

That's my cents.. maybe I got more.. but before comment please read server log, it's the WHOLE PICTURE that counts not only "one side comment".

Thanx!

Originally posted by drekama
I agree with BaMsE, believe it or not, but why should a closed thread still be visible? It only leads to "one-side" discussion and it would be better to delete it. :mad:

As a matter of fact I was spectating this match *se versus DFP. And it was just as BaMsE said.. 1vs6 first map Autorip and he didn't complain neither did them. But on ballistic they started flaming eventhough *se was only 5vs6 players and STILL had problems with rw as they stated on the server (look at server log) and SOME *se players didn't use tag, that is true. BUT they who DIDN'T show their tag DID in fact change to their tag for a while, again see server log before making any other statements which is not true. So they showed that they was true *se players, me as an neutral part can say that and it's all there in the server log.

But DFP didn't stop flaming and after some maps some players in *se got tired and started to flame back, unhappily words like nazi was typed.. and I don't defend that but DFP did actually provoke *se to start flaming back and *se maybe used those harshed words to end this stupid flaming.

And a comment about how hard it is to use TAGS:

It is not, but IF you use a special ini file it changes the name EACH map and if you haven't changed it before the match start it's giving u the name as it says in the ini and to change each map when u already have proved that you have the tag I can understand. And the tag doesn't prove a shit really, I could name myself [*.se]GRZ and play in *.se, no problem and ppl might think it's GRZ which is playing.. so don't make such a big deal about it especially since they DID prove that they did have their tags.

That's my cents.. maybe I got more.. but before comment please read server log, it's the WHOLE PICTURE that counts not only "one side comment".

Thanx!

u really suck! shut up n00b. IM AM NO NAZI(no one is allowed to call me like that. NEVER)!!!!! and u play 3 vs 6 on autorip!!!! aks other clans...if our enemy have playerproblems and ask us if we can play with less player we always did it! UR whole clan sucks coz he only can cheat or use nacsty words. for example u used a dodge cheat... all dfp'er have seen that some se'er dodge every second...that is impossible, so it must be the famous cheat. next example: i was behind a wall a se'er kill me with mini...the strange think is that no one see me hiding...radar...or next example ur weapon had a 180° Corner to my scin..then in less then a second u turn arround and give me a headshot...ok it can happen in a match..but not always...

se if i were u i would shut up. if u ever call someone nazis again..i bet more guys will be angry about u n00bs! ur replys r so lame and wrong that i can only lough about them.

@admins...pls close this thread!

Last edited:
Originally posted by bad_boy
for example u used a dodge cheat... all dfp'er have seen that some se'er dodge every second...that is impossible, so it must be the famous cheat. next example: i was behind a wall a se'er kill me with mini...the strange think is that no one see me hiding...radar...or next example ur weapon had a 180° Corner to my scin..then in less then a second u turn arround and give me a headshot...ok it can happen in a match..but not always...

and where is the famous proof ?

Originally posted by DrOoZ
and where is the famous proof ?

omg many guys already know the sites...so u will find it fast if u look around. i only want a better anti-cheat- security. perhaps im wrong, perhaps some of my arguments r wrong, but i bet those guys cheat...

DPF you are right about the insults for *se that was WAY out of line.

But calling them cheaters without proof, that is not a nice thing to do.
the examples you give don't even faintly convince me of *se's supposedlycheating.

Most people shoot corpses for feign deathers
180 degree turn and headshot? maybe lucky but it ain't cheating.
as for dodging, not that discussion again.
some people are just dodge-masters bruce lee style.

agree with propain

u cant call some1 cheaters coz of those reasons

about dodging every second ? ROFL check out tips/tricks forum
there isnt any dodge cheat except for the macro thingy which actually makes it worse.. lol

about the "radar" rofl u ever heard of prediction or instant reflexes? you dont have any proof and you go out accusing some1.

i know a couple of .se and i'm sure they didnt cheat. They've been in div1 for a while under the name <BoT>

our match with u was a nice one. no flaming there so too bad this 1 had to turn out in a flamewar.

it is my opinion like i said...not dfp's!!! i have played against a lot of div 1,2 player and the r all good. but they rnt that godlike like this guys. for example hank from uks: he is godlike with all weapons and i havent a little chance against him. BUT all his kills r realistic and fair. he is so much better then me and has simply more skills. those guys r in div 4 and can kill through walls, can see everything and always kill u with one shot. it is strange for me.

but ok i wont say anything more....it is only my opinion....

Originally posted by ProPain
Most people shoot corpses for feign deathers
180 degree turn and headshot? maybe lucky but it ain't cheating.
as for dodging, not that discussion again.
some people are just dodge-masters bruce lee style.

i dont made feign death. i was behind a wall and no one can see me. IN MY opinion

the second isnt cheat like u wrote it, but if someone did it in 0,2 sec? in MY opinion yes

in my opinion :P they dodge to much for a "normal" ut

that examples r written in MY opinion....

it's not hard to dodge one after another. Just press the keys fast and do it simutaneously. Practise and you will become as good as they are. I didnt dodge at first either but yaku in AAK teached me :D

u really suck! shut up n00b. IM AM NO NAZI(no one is allowed to call me like that. NEVER)!!!!! and u play 3 vs 6 on autorip!!!! aks other clans...if our enemy have playerproblems and ask us if we can play with less player we always did it! UR whole clan sucks coz he only can cheat or use nacsty words. for example u used a dodge cheat... all dfp'er have seen that some se'er dodge every second...that is impossible, so it must be the famous cheat. next example: i was behind a wall a se'er kill me with mini...the strange think is that no one see me hiding...radar...or next example ur weapon had a 180° Corner to my scin..then in less then a second u turn arround and give me a headshot...ok it can happen in a match..but not always...

Eeh? :confused:

Please save me from this.. first of all I am NOT a *.se member as I said and I have NEVER accused u for being nazi so I really wonder who the person is to be a bit quite. (Referring you calling me a n00b and me to shut up).

About autorip you are wrong.. it was 1vs6 in the beginning when they attacked and bamse didn't complain (in fact he thought it was a bit funny, se server log once again), then after a while 2 se player joined. Then when *.se deffed they were 3. DFP won that map and *.se didn't complain.

(proof just in case)

<utaBot4> 99[*se] 1 - 0 [DFP] | AS-AutoRIP | Time Remaining: 10:00 | 04[*se]99 are attacking.
<utaBot4> 9910:00 : 04[*se]99 (2) : [*.se]Ba]\/[sE; Gamberro;
<utaBot4> 9910:00 : 12[DFP]99 (4) : [DFP][Leo]; [DFP]Cratos; [DFP]sPuNk; [DFP]BB;
<utaBot4> 9910:00 : 995 seconds and counting...
<utaBot4> 9910:00 : 994...
<utaBot4> 9910:00 : 9912[DFP]ChaosOne99 is now on [DFP]
<utaBot4> 9910:00 : 993...
<utaBot4> 9910:00 : 12[DFP]BB: 99omg
<utaBot4> 9910:00 : 992...
<utaBot4> 9910:00 : 991...
<utaBot4> 999:59 : Gamberro left the game.
<utaBot4> 999:53 : Game Auto Paused.
<utaBot4> 999:53 : 12[DFP]Cratos: 99LOL
<utaBot4> 999:53 : 12[DFP]BB: 99ehm?
<utaBot4> 999:53 : 04[*.se]Ba]\/[sE: 99hi all
<utaBot4> 999:53 : 04[*.se]Ba]\/[sE: 99=)
<utaBot4> 999:53 : 12[DFP]BB: 99lo
<dREk|Pluggar> LOL
<utaBot4> 999:53 : 04[*.se]Ba]\/[sE: 99some probs
<utaBot4> 999:53 : 12[DFP]Cratos: 99whatusup?
<utaBot4> 999:53 : 04[*.se]Ba]\/[sE: 99player crashes

- There u also see me spectating this match and following all the comments said on the server.

U also bringing up that *.se did complain about playing 5vs6, they never did and never asked u to drop a player either even if you would be nice to drop a player from yours, it has nothing to do with this discussions since they never complained about it. So please leave that out also.

And even if it's your opinions I think you also have crossed the line, the attention with this post/thread by bamse was harmless and u react like satan is loose or something. For once please discuss a matter with no hard words etc..

And you accusing them for being cheaters?

Come on, first of all u don't have any proof and our clan have met them several times and there is nothing wrong how they play.

That is as bad as a person in *.se happened to say that you were nazi's so you would stop flaming. I've seen you took some of the accuses back and that's good, just hope you are staying with that.

I also hope that you are taking some of the harsh words against me, who has nothing to do what u say to me and if you don't you will probably look as stupid as the one u hate so much. I give you a chance to apologize without judging and acting before, as I believe that sometimes u say things u don't mean and u should always have a chance to be forgiven.

And I see no point in closing this thread, it's making no harm at all.

for example u used a dodge cheat... all dfp'er have seen that some se'er dodge every second...that is impossible, so it must be the famous cheat. next example: i was behind a wall a se'er kill me with mini...the strange think is that no one see me hiding...radar...or next example ur weapon had a 180° Corner to my scin..then in less then a second u turn arround and give me a headshot...ok it can happen in a match..but not always...

:rofl: I have never read that mutch bullshit in one singel post and i realy want to see some demos of that

i have played against a lot of div 1,2 player and the r all good. but they rnt that godlike like this guys. those guys r in div 4 and can kill through walls,

All the the players in last nights game exept Ba]\/[sE have played in div 1.

hank is godlike ? but a .se aint ? :rolleyes:

how do u know hank does'nt cheat ? :yipee:

cause ur shit jwer m8 ;P

nah i cant see why hank is godlike and a .se player cant also be godlike in his opinion they have pld in the same league for years and same div's infact im pretty sure t-swe could of given uks a very good run for there money.. till there best players quit

Status
Not open for further replies.