Assault - the movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Love your Movie brother.. (Actually he is my brother)

Thanx for letting me be in the movie.. You guys who haven't seen it you really have missed something.

I am proud to say that I am the one doing some of the trix in this movie even if those that BamsE does is the best ones.

Ceya around ppl..

//>TreK<dREk

Nice !!

It´s fun to see that people dont just download the movie and watch it, they actually writes a comment here!

;) You can count on the Assaulters ;)

nice movie,

u really went all-out with the camara work, must have been alot of time going in. :thumb:

1 thing, why cant nobody compress music right :p: :p: I knocked 33 MB off using an mp3 codec

I'm in the process of making a lil movie atm, so i can appreciate the time and effort gone in, aswell as the nice moves, angles and the overall quality of the images! Excellent! :D

I'm having probs with the sound, Premiere doesn't seem to be able to output the audio compressed as mp3, am i missing a plugin?

can someone host it on a resumeable server.. cos i downloaded about 60 meg of it, got cut off then had to start all over again fs :(

kut kanker

Originally posted by JaseyJas
I'm having probs with the sound, Premiere doesn't seem to be able to output the audio compressed as mp3, am i missing a plugin?

Just make ur movie and after its done use virtualdub to encode the sound to mp3 (need a mp3 codec as well, not hard to find)

Question!

I wanted a fast movie, so everyone can watch it. Even a guy with a 400mHZ computer. The more you compress the slower it gets. So i used the codec div-x 3.11a, faster version.

But my question is: if i make the music mp3 before i use it in adobe, then export it with uncompressed audio to avi. Is it faster or should I, compress to mp3 after with virtualdub?

My goal was 100mb movie and with a smooth run. Now i use about 10mb music before i use adobe! (9,7 mb mp3 / 0,3 mb wav) So i dont think i need to think about the space the music takes, just a fast running movie!

Thx for helping! :)

If u put mp3 music into adobe and then export it as 'uncompressed' it'll be like PCM wav. So 4 times bigger and the same quality as the (lossy compressed) mp3. mp3 encoded sound should be ok on a 400mhz i would have thought, but uncompressed of course isn't as cpu intensive.

10mb mp3 compressed audio -> adobe -> uncompressed audio export @ ~40mb

Not sure why Premiere (i'm on 6.02) doesn't give a mp3 codec choice even if u have the codecs installed....

Originally posted by Crazy Squirrel
If u put mp3 music into adobe and then export it as 'uncompressed' it'll be like PCM wav. So 4 times bigger and the same quality as the (lossy compressed) mp3. mp3 encoded sound should be ok on a 400mhz i would have thought, but uncompressed of course isn't as cpu intensive.

10mb mp3 compressed audio -> adobe -> uncompressed audio export @ ~40mb

Not sure why Premiere (i'm on 6.02) doesn't give a mp3 codec choice even if u have the codecs installed....

Nice CS, every faq site about premiere i've looked on seems to suggest that an mp3 codec comes with it, which i couldn't find, i thought i was going mad....

...('er)

:)