Why is a closed thread still visible? DFP answer...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
duh what does uks have to do with all this shit?
badboy just said that he thinks that wanky aint cheating and got skill......
dont think se r cheaters though
but how could i know havent pld them yet afaik :P
anyway few in se seem to try hard giving se a bad reputation
heard some nazi shit in another match ( vs ateam? dont know for sure...)
anyway its my opinion that shit like that is absolutely misplaced here

maybe you hid in a really dumb place?
and sometimes you can shoot through walls / elevators.
for example
the elevator on mazon.
If somebody is on the elevator and it moves down and somebody shoots 6 rockets on the bottem of the elevator
you be dead

quite funny though :)

Originally posted by Rel@x

about dodging every second ? ROFL check out tips/tricks forum
there isnt any dodge cheat except for the macro thingy which actually makes it worse.. lol

so then tell me why do most ppl do it in the same way ????

and btw what is this macro ??

and cu uta leage

as stated, i will not take any responsibility for what any member of my clan says here - they express themselfs as individuals and don't speak for [*.se] as a clan. if anyone does that, it's I, so here goes:

yes we played with 5 players against 6. one map was played with 5 against 5, and some maps we had even less than 5 players. what irritated me (and the rest of us, as a guess) the most was that our opponents began to throw accusations at us during our warmup map, and didn't stop there - for no knowable reason at all.

and now i'll speak for myself: i'm usually polite in these matters, but this time i'll be perfectly honest: [DFP] you are the worst clan i've played in 200+ matches. i wouldn't normally have given a shit about you before, during or after the match, but do expect others to enlighten you of your stupidity. this time i even got so irritated as to give you 1 map for free (as we submitted 8-3, and not 8-2 as the actual score was). few players with any self-respect and confidence scream aimbot whenever he gets shot during a match, it bored me as much as it proved your lack of anything resembling skill.

as for the other threads about this matter, i don't read them so don't expect me to have an opinion about anything said there, i e don't talk to me about it (just get a life instead).

have a better1

fluid has spoken :bowdown:

omg tho dodging is'nt a cheat and its hardcoded into the game how u dodge LOL u double tap forward u dodge its built into ut everyone does it takes practise to be very good

i thought i never dodged at all till i watched a demo of myself

ok guys think this is nuff, didnt read all the shit but i think this can be closed 2

Let me just laugh a bit.. ;)

How come u could say that a thread like this should be closed when u don't even take time to read it? I haven't seen anything wrong in this thread and this thread is actually discussing the situation who was in the match or is it in fact that you do dislike the fact that *.se wasn't that bad as you thought? :P

And Fluid has spoken, that's says it all! :D

well i dont believe it can be timo because he was the most relaxed person ive ever met :lol:

well and nobody likes been called names but to be honest in the heat of the match i also said some bullshit but thats because the adrenaline :lol:

The thread is still visible because it is closed, not deleted.

There is no rule to say clans have to wear clan tags during a war, though, personally, I agree with skull, you play as a clan, enter the league as a clan, play against other clans, wear your clantag.
Though, no rule to say you have to, so no wrong was done there.

Flaming during matches is irritating, but you have the option to togglemute and carry on without seeing it.

Bad_boy ... do not throw about accusations of cheating without proof.

As has already been mentioned, *.se are in Div 4 just now, but their members have been in other clans, NRG, T-swe ... at my guess they are likely to rise higher than 4.

I think this is going nowhere fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.