Recent content by Megistos

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Megistos

Caedes' story of the match against MoD2 and our reputation.

Patricia saw it, Patricia has the evidence. Actually we have nothing to do with it :-)
  2. Megistos

Whats your view on clans that use Merc's?

Guess so, many soccerteams do the same...
  3. Megistos

Introducing: demand clans to sign in their members to prevent mercing?

Clans just have to be honest to eachother. If you use any mercs, tell the other clan who they are and if the other clan doesn't agree. (In case of higher div mercs). You should not let them play...
  4. Megistos

Introducing: demand clans to sign in their members to prevent mercing?

Although it won't stop mercing, it would still be an improvement for the league if I could see which player plays for which clan. It is just for fun, but some people switch clan so quick. (like angel from kgb :-))
  5. Megistos

automatic hammerjump

Isn't there a bind to blow everyone on the map and get all the objectives by just pressing one key?:D :D :D
  6. Megistos

Grab Console Command?

Like to GRAB your cows tail and beat your ass with it. You should not talk that way about our dear members!
  7. Megistos

subject?

HELP!!!!
  8. Megistos

][SoD][ clan webpage?

Hmm, I believe they asked me to find someone to make a new website.
  9. Megistos

tips to slow down the ping?

Be glad you don't have cable. Cable is like a box of chocolates... sometimes i have 35, sometimes 3500.
  10. Megistos

Wow, bad sports.....sheesh (cds)

Although I was not there I talked about it with the new members when I heard what they did. When we play with our strongest team none of this would have happened, but because most of our clan (including me) were on holiday, we had to work with some newbies. You will never hear anything...
  11. Megistos

submitting results

I like this one better:
  12. Megistos

Could this work (vehicles)?

Well, back to the tank-moving-by-walking-in-it-thing. I'm sure a tank would look silly, but in a level with a medieval theme you could use some kind of siege-vehicle. Players would be covered by a moving roof while attacking a castle, so they can't be shot from above...
  13. Megistos

Quick Question...

Why, don't you have timedemo statistics on?
  14. Megistos

What about ship doors not opening on Overlord

Ow, CD's, i thought you meant {cds}. LOL ;) ;) ;)
  15. Megistos

What about ship doors not opening on Overlord

ow, and Ace, what do you mean by cds in your sig? :confused: