What about ship doors not opening on Overlord

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hmm i heard of this bug looong time ago...
if one of the defenders gets FAST (!!) enough out and stands before the ship doors open, they get blocked, like mazon gate block...

Well, you just must not block doors at all. I was fun when I blocked the door on Mazon and none of the players knew about the bug (well, i still don't think it is a bug in Mazon because the things sticking out of the doors must have had a purpose once...) They all were very confused like I was, and I honestly told about what I did and regretted it. (I thought launch was not disabled, but it was). I'll never do this again. (except we are tie in the last level against ION and have conquered the base before).

It's what jemhadar said in an earlier thread about copying compact discs (like game, music cds). I Found it funy cos it's so true, it's pretty much impossible to stop cds from being copied, so the only solution is to not release em, lol.

Overlord][=Useless
No way near as good as the original..its a waste of space

and what about "Acces to Operatoins Room Granted" in Ballistic
:confused:

sometimes the message appears twice ....
and after the first time, without any attacker completing it :bah:
last objective is available :bah:

:moon2: