Wow, bad sports.....sheesh (cds)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, first time I look here, so I can defend my clan :P

First of all, I did not complain at all in the matches against ADC and PI8. It's just that we had a few new members who played their first war with Caedes. And when u lose with 7-0, although it was not such a dominating war for ADC, u can understand that some guys are getting pissed. To call u aimbotters is ofcourse stupid on such a server and it's impossible also. But as i were you, i would take it as a compliment. Think about it, my members thought u aim as good as a automatic aim. That's perfect. I wished people called us aimbotters :P
And about the merc. It's that we play for fun, and for fun only. And when we play 6 vs 4 against a better team, u have to agree that this is no fun, also for you guys. So we just want to make it more exciting, and imo there's nothing wrong with that. You agreed, so that's fine :P

And now about the match against PI8, cause it's very arrogant to talk that much about ADC on the forum of PI8 :P

U were totally right, we expected an even match, cause u were new and we had never seen u playing on a server. So we thought u were totally unexperienced, and we were wrong about that. And although we play for fun, it's hard feelings when u were dominated like that and when u expected something totally different. And we got pissed to, because some of you guys constantly used the 'loser' and 'u suck' taunt, and that is not sports. And when something like that happens, we lose our kindness too. That's not more than normal. So if I say it myself, I have to admit to Ace about what he says of Caedes. We are just sports, and I as the leader apologies for the things that happened, but I hope u will understand it now.

And as the end I will quote a player of GoD in his match report about our match yesterday, which we lost with 6-3, but was fun and without whining:

Can i just say that was the best clan match i have ever played, all the people were nice, it was intense and everyone had fun (I think) Great match by all, everyone tried hard. Special thanks to Witlof for being a great bloke and waiting for us when we were having trouble. Cheers m8, hope to play you guys again in the near future :) Max

Thanx for your time,

greetz,

Witlof

Although I was not there I talked about it with the new members when I heard what they did.

When we play with our strongest team none of this would have happened, but because most of our clan (including me) were on holiday, we had to work with some newbies.

You will never hear anything about cheating or any kind of unfair and insulting stuff from Witlof or me. Except when everybody keeps calling us newbies :). We are both very experienced players!!!

Witlof, well said and thank you for coming and telling your side of the story.

IMHO the accusations came first so that "edged" on our younger player. Most of us are not taunters but taunts are a part of the game so they always have to be dealt with.

We have been in the same situation with a few clans in WAR. But have never resorted to using the aimbot excuse or anything else for that fact. But with a younger clan I can understand why it happened.

I wish the best of luck to you and your clan in the future.

Blown|pi8|

We don't say were good, we say we're experienced. And if you are experienced or not, that does not depend on your skills or stuff you know. We play Assault very long, so we may sat it :P

Blown, thx for your support.

I hope the others will read this too, so that our good reputation is back online again. :P

I wish u the same,

greetz,

Witlof

No, thats how it has to be, but some people give clans a reputation based on what they heard from others, like in this thread. And that's totally wrong.

And if u want to play us, do the following:

- tell your war arranger that he does not have to arrange the 4 wars for upcomming month.
- w8 till you are back in the holding zone.
- Contact me

:P

Witlof

well, looks like you (cds) folks are getting slammed by MOD2 now on the other main message board.

Btw, during our match, everything from us was gg...... until a (cds) member says....... not gg, bad game...... so if you want to point fingers at who started it, point the finger at your member who did that first..........

think this thread should b closed now...
{cds} has had there say....
other Clans should make there own mind up about them..

Status
Not open for further replies.