Wow, bad sports.....sheesh (cds)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quarman

Jul 30, 2001
IL, USA
most of them were such bad sports is too bad............

I love how they claim we used Aimbot on an Aimbot protected server...

that must have been their first match ever, cause only a pure
n00bie team bitches that much when a totally superior team whoops their butts.

If any (cds) members read this, the reason you were dominated is because we are an experieced Assault Clan with more than 2 years of experience in most of these maps....... you got schooled.... plain and simple...... no cheats were used, no rules were broken...... you were just out classed.

Seriously, cds wer e good sports when we played em, no flaming, just saying gg at the end etc.

you didn't say stuff like 'knee down !' "owned" etc or something after each map did you ?

We didn't taunt at all. But it started after the first map when they noticed we were hammer jumping. :lol:

I think they were expecting a noob clan and were pissed when they realized we were pretty good.

yeah Vincent Price is the one who says it, but it is from Michael Jacksons THRILLER album. Which in my opinion amounts to the samething as what Synack said.

Status
Not open for further replies.