Ban Cheaters?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well... Would you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my point of view is not based into any person ... its a general thing for all the cheaters.

BTW i find lovely from IBM to come here and defend the CHEATERS :rolleyes:

Ban for ever Cheating is not Tolerant , not Fair , not Funny .......... so cheater go and find new game !

Well lets make friendship with a cheater and join their tolerant fair and funny world :rofl:

Serious i advice admins to get some psychiatrist to heal some UTA ppl ...

set up a server where ppl can cheat on, see who got best bot.. it keeps all the cheaters out of the other AS servers:p:

aka Assault BotCup 2007? Hmm .... after IAC?

:lol:

Now seriously.
Let's stick to the topic guys. We're talking about future changes in uta anti-cheat policy which will be changed in FUTURE.
Just like a law i don't think it's a good idea to affect anyone from past. If so .... there are quite few active players who would be banned as well even if they seem to be smart enough and not trying anything stupid for years. I think they got their lesson.

Some few words about m1c.
He wasn't cought during a match or even league server but on public community linked server. Punishment isn't that strict there as on league servers however it's still forbidden.

So once again. We value your opinion and things will change however don't expect to use future rules against past cheaters. I doubt admin team will ever agree on this.

Now info for all those who whine about admins not doing their job.
We got a admin recruitment topic which is open since many months. During this time 3 or 4 persons applied. If you think you can do better fell free to apply.
It's quite easy to just talk, whine and flame, isn't it?

Last edited:
mic is imo just being used as an example of how a warning ban of 3 months doesn't cut it.

For me it's about cheaters in any shape or form. Bot radar health.
the 3 month ban would only suffice for something like a bug abuse. Definatly not for something as serious as a bot.

Or maybe a solution would be for clans to have the option to not play against cheating clans without losing points. As a way of boycotting them.
I could live with that aswell

Well my point of view is not based into any person ... its a general thing for all the cheaters.

BTW i find lovely from IBM to come here and defend the CHEATERS :rolleyes:

Well lets make friendship with a cheater and join their tolerant fair and funny world :rofl:

Serious i advice admins to get some psychiatrist to heal some UTA ppl ...

Cymrian lol forgive his english he's not 2 good at it try adding a dot after forever.

like:
Ban for ever. Cheating is not Tolerant , not Fair , not Funny .......... so cheater go and find new game !

I say grab some pitchforks and torches and boot the wankers out :thumb:
So far from polls the second time is definatly perma ban. In other words check ya later m1c ;)

there's just the slight problem it remains the admins desicion, which they have already made and told everyone

m1c is staying. :)

who bots 2 times anyway (with the exception of m1c:P), someone can make a mistake, but 2 times :lol:.. guess he didnt learn his lesson than. cheaters only bring down this community. tbh AS doesnt have alot of cheaters, we should keep it that way, keep the servers clean. ive seen plenty of servers (like sniper CTF) where are 3 ppl botting at the same time, it just ruins the fun for other ppl. and btw admins are doing a good job in catching cheaters, although i would go for a bigger punishment

Obviously Micro has become the main subject of this poll and if we´d take a quick look at the numbers so far it would mean:

Out of 84 voters:

76 ppl wants Micro permanently banned

4 ppl doesn´t care

4 ppl wants him to be able to cheat for the rest of his life

Pretty obvious what needs to be done.

the poll has nothing at all to do with m1cr0, it's about the rules in general about cheating.

you can't implement a new rule and then start handing out punishments for people who have gone against the new rule in the past

you're not allowed to merc in UTA now, all those who merced before the auth system should also be banned?

seriously, start thinking before posting tut

Anyway the thing i don't get here is how some ppl keep protecting cheaters and how some ppl want to keep them in uta ...

Is it because you also cheat ?
Is it because your clan sucks without cheaters ?

Well you must have a reason and i would like to know it, please!

yeah wish was a cheater aswell.

And I do think m1c should have a chance still on getting a permanent ban cuz the apeals that were being made in the thread where his ban was mentioned got deleted.:P

i'm not even trying to protect m1c0 in anyway at all, he can do that for himself

i'm just replying to some peoples comments in this thread who obviously have gone way off-topic and are trying to stir things up

Cymrian said:
you can say this if you like, it's not like i haven't heard it all 500 times before. :yawn:

Cymrian said:
Is it because your clan sucks without cheaters ?

as far as i am aware mod has been running perfectly well for over 6-7 years now, and continued to do so even when m1c was banned

Cymrian said:
Well you must have a reason and i would like to know it, please!
^^. I just find it amusing how pissed off people get because they know that m1c is a good player without cheats

Cymrian said:
yeah wish was a cheater aswell.

don't understand your point here rookie, cymrian is asking if i cheat in the present tense, as far as i can see he didnt say did you used to cheat

your point fails, since it is irrelevant to the question asked

and yes, cymrian, i did cheat about 6 years ago now, but according to rookie i'm still a cheater, woo :)

and to answer your question; no, i do not cheat, regardless of what the inactive, skilless and jealous people like to spread around

Last edited:
:rofl:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Definition: Cheating - Violating accepted standards or rules by use / presence of any of the following:
  • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]General known / unknown exploits.
  • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Known / unknown map-specific bugs for the purpose of preventing the attackers from completing the map or the defenders from effectively defending the map, or any other bug deemed unacceptable to use by League Administration. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Hacked skins, mixed skins or any kind of other non standard UT or Bonus Pack skin that has not been permitted by the League. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Lag slide exploits, excessive physical taunt bindings, item timers. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]UT Aimbots/Radars; All non-approved client-side actors will be disabled and logged. If your client is found to contain a non-approved actor, you will be removed from the server in play. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Hook processes: Any external memory-hook based application found to be installed/running which alter the client side game-play is strictly forbidden. [/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]Face it man you have no intent of ever playing fair.

And MoD didn't stugle without m1c? O rly how did the match vs TNT go ? How about the match report.

Status
Not open for further replies.