World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez said:
fake pic, peacey cheats all the time.
anyway found this beauty:

10662298371129328698.gif

Lord of the Warcraft=))
less chat more watching

Reactions: damocles
Maxiz! said:
You can have both Horde and Alliance on a PvE server, they're total HAX!

Aaanyhow, no screens up yet since I'm a retard and can't be arsed resizing the images :p

So.. yeah.. in the meantime.. Enjoy! http://files.filefront.com/MirageFirstRagKillwmv/;4250204;5;/fileinfo.html

Drops where:
Legplates of Wrath
Leggings of Transcendence
Malistar's Defender
Crown of Destruction

Was well fun, finally cleared MC :p:

lol what happened at the end? hunter took off his last few hit points? ^^

Toa$ter said:
lol what happened at the end? hunter took off his last few hit points? ^^
Yes, hunter and shaman. If you watch really close just before he dies you'll see a shaman ankh and frost shock the sucker before he dies :P

Afterwards you can actually hear the hunter say "I got him" like.. "dude wtf, I really got him!! damn i'm good" or something :p:

Was well fun to see him die ;)

Toa$ter said:
talents in 'improved thorns'? lolol

no for some reason its saying rong talent points liek u notice 5 /2 in natures reach when everyone knows u can only put 2 in it something fked up there :rofl:

meh tried high priestess keklik or something like htat :p yesterday, and failed miserably again :( so damn hard, the bats always take out all our healers lol before the mages can go aoe

Reactions: damocles
first boss priestess is pretty easy, 2 important things

1. keep her moving cos those bombs hurt

2.warriors should shieldbashing and rogues kicking so she cant heal (manadraining is usefull too)

Anyone know nice place to lvl? Im lvl 35 hunter atm and dunno a good place with nice quests. Prefer Alliance zone..not desolace or strangehornvale!! I hate those places.

desolace or stv are pretty good! or instances, but there's no such thing as an alliance only lvl 40 zone afaik

pfrt Im getting fed up with wow, simply because everytime I want to play, I just fkin cant, and then the times I actually CAN play, I have ping 61891891 so as a mage gj, u get to cast 1 spell/minute, really handy when rogues come backstab u :o

Kakashi said:
Anyone know nice place to lvl? Im lvl 35 hunter atm and dunno a good place with nice quests. Prefer Alliance zone..not desolace or strangehornvale!! I hate those places.
go arathi/hillsbrad

Toa$ter said:
desolace or stv are pretty good! or instances, but there's no such thing as an alliance only lvl 40 zone afaik

STV keep getting killed every 10min by horde, also I just moved from bladefist to genjuros, desolace is a pretty nice zone idd, although its very hard to find a group there with the Low Population since its a new server.

Thx fatality I will check it out there :nod:

if this is a fake ;) pretty nice edit isnt it :D

would be cool tho blood elves and pandaren

Attachments

• 29003263277.jpg
    29003263277.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 652