World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ragna down to 16% before sons, so next time we're using mongoose and giants and firewater etc to pimp our dps a bit more and kill him before sons! :mosher:

And while we wait for that:

http://members.home.nl/jganzeveld/800dps.mpg

My Warrior dealing 5998 damage in 7.6 seconds on a 56 Scarlet Magus elite :D

And of course, let's not forget the 1416 and 1572 Heroic Strike with DW (nerf plx)

14161572hs.gif

Note that this mob was 5x sundered though :)

Do you pvp with your dualwielder?
How do you fare?

I tried once or twice with mine (granted, all greens) but got my arse kicked very hard.

cool, just got my darkmoon epic trinket ^^ well soon anyway, got my deck, and now the damn faire isnt around grmbl...

so we tried anyxia 2 days ago, all went good till stage 3 ppl seem to screw that up / forget about the lil dragons
always wiped 30-ish% then we got to 10% alot of raid died and @ 2% there was a wipe :( going saterday after her again

yesterday zul gurub we came we saw the raptor boss we nailed him 1 try 1 win :D bloodlord defender dropped and warrior ring :)

Fin said:
Do you pvp with your dualwielder?
How do you fare?

I tried once or twice with mine (granted, all greens) but got my arse kicked very hard.
Hmmmm, hard to say...
It's really just like a 2H apart from the fact that I can't do insane burst (1700 crit + 2300 MS) on cloth anymore. (picture by a guildmate with Spinal)
I completely shred most classes, especially with death wish up.
Priests seem to have a lot of trouble with me in particular... but 2H still > DW in 'mass' PvP. I can hold my own in 1v1 and 1v2, but nothing beats sweeping strikes + recklessness + whirlwind in a group of 4 players (nerf those combo's plx) and 2H instant damage in general in PvP. I'm just carebear PvE spec I guess :|

which does mean, however that I am almost always in the top-3 damage-dealers in MC/on bosses unless I have to tank, this means that I outdmg Rogues/Mages/Hunters/2h Warriors with _very_ good gear.

DW is definitely viable in both PvP and PvE, but without good weapons and gear (as many +hit items you can find, my total missrate with around 6 or 7% in +hit items = ~10%) it just makes no sense to go DW apart from looks.

I saw it pretty nice,but I was wondering is it just a update or expansion you have to buy?? Btw i heard its not coming out till june 2006 :nono: