World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ProPain

Contents under Pressure
Oct 10, 2001
Stockholm
Is coming out on the 23rd of november?
Anybody gonna play this game (yes i know you pld it menace :D) , maybe it would be cool to form a UTA clan
I will deffo be trying this game out and i hope it is as good as ppl say it is.

Euro version is coming out next year I think.
I signed up for the open US beta and am currently downloading the 2.5gig client. :D

I just played it :D

massive lag :(
I'm in europe (holland)... and get 200-250 ping, so that should be fine for local servers... or even 200-250 is easily bearable

but I'm (together with everybody (not nessecairilly at the same time)) getting over-2-minute lags :(:(:( so I've decided to wait for a proper version :D (either US or EU....dont know yet)

but it's fun up till now (only reached lvl 3:P)

Euro Release End February

They will prolly kill the importing of WoW to europe ;/ but ill get my hands on it so yeh ill prolly be playing beginning december abt ;)

OK I've found a proper server and played with an irl-friend.... this game rox :D

WoW will be using an 24-h attached-to-real-life clock.... so it might not be veru much fur to play at european times... (only the hardcore nerds online ^_^)

I know I'm gonna get my hands on the special edition :)

I'm not sure if i will play it.

I think you know I play Lineage2 - www.lineage2.com they are bringing out a new update Chronicle 2. With that coming around same time as WoW released and the amount of time over the last couple of months ive put into that game i dont think i could deal with another.

But to be honest, these games are all pretty much the same thing.

Masterrr said:
/me throws a life at menace
lmfao how long did you play?
7 days, 8 hours and ~24 minutes with the Human Paladin, about 4 days with the NE Hunter

All in full playtime of course, 7 days being 7x24 hours =)

McNeill said:
But to be honest, these games are all pretty much the same thing.
I heard Lineage 2 gets boring fast and is pretty repetitive though.
I haven't really been bored in WoW yet, even after ~270 hours of playtime (which is obviously the most I have ever invested in a game in such a short amount of time)

i actually play l2, and been playing it quite a lot.
personally i cant wait for WoW, cos l2 is pretty much the same thing.
although c2 promises a lot of cool stuff, but WoW has a much cooler story line a lot more tweaking of your own char and it is less of a grind due to the virtual clock. besides that in l2 only dorfs can create stuff while dorfs have completely no offensive skills.

besides i wanna be part of the horde and crush those puni humaaans":D