World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

pve = teambuilding , pvp is more solo atleast thats my pov.
would love to pvp more but pve takes alot of time

farmstatus: Bat, Snake, Raptor aspect weeeee=)
Wish I recorded yesterday night's TS session when we finally got mandokir down :D

Reactions: damocles
Nefarius down again :D (weekly farm object now)

I had to take over tanking at around ~60% which was a real fucking rush since I was wearing 80% dps gear (and I'm not prot specced T_T)
Anyway it all worked out and he dropped http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=19363
I got it and now I'm fury specced T_T.
Something I absolutely despised before... but with this and brutality blade it ain't so bad after all, I do more damage in PvE and I last longer, but I miss the burst damage and all that :\
So it's not too viable for PvP vs Mages or whatever.

cool our 1st ragnaros attempt 4th on server :) got him donw to 84 % without buffs hehe. got a new tank now which already has the uber stuff for tanking ragnaros. he left guild #1 @ alliance side to play with us :)

Reactions: damocles
Well..true I suppose :p:

We are going to try Ragnaros for real this week. We can get to the spawns but then too many are dead, I think we need more FR and people need to know what to do but we'll get there eventually ;)

Just 4 months after every other big guild :P

Make sure everyone has high fire res.
Also, what we did in the beginning was hand out one or two greater fire resistance pots to everyone.
Take one before the sons, or if you die before that take em when you start.

As for what to do... well I don't really know what the problem is so I can't tell :D

Just make sure your healers know where to stand and keep the melee up :)

we downed Lootlord last week, didnt venture further yet. and still only 2 different kind of transc' pieces every dropped to us :( (I know it aint the best healer gear :P)

Menace said:
Uhh... good luck :)
Alright, 53% on our second try ever and only 4 sons left. Quite decent innit? ;)

Perrin said:
Maxarn start a char on the new rp-pvp server 'the venture co.' I rolled a horde char again thou, me and tarkin tried alliance at first but got borred :P
I don't have time! Got my warrior and my hunter to pvp with fs :<

true, Ive seen it go for a looooot more than taht, but still I think it isnt taht great at all lol