So where did your nick come from?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Blackmaiden said:
Ok ive got a confession to make I didnt actually think up Blackmaiden I stole it from a boyfriend of mine although i do know that its linked to iron maiden, for obvious reasons that was 2 obvious and i think there maybe a track out there with Blackmaiden on it. White maiden sounds crap so I kept Blackmaiden. However snoopy_uk is a creation my nick name Charlie my surname Brown Charlie Brown cartoon Snoopy and i live in the uk hence snoopy_uk. Preety lame origins but there u go :)

Nice sig for a chick :D

Reactions: UltraViolet
"Thuringwethil" - from "The Silmarillion" by J R R Tolkien.

An explanation of the name is here. I chose this name orginally because it made a nice change from all the usual "owner" / "killer" / "death" variant names people usually chose. Plus, the character is one of the more obscure ones, and there isn't much information about her in Tolkien's writings. Its also not clear from the book whether she was actually killed, or died. A deliberate device on the part of Tolkien I think. There used to be a short story called "A Word and a Kiss" floating about on the web giving a possible ending for Thuringwethil. Not sure if its still around...

I also play as "Nelfinavir" sometimes. Nelfinavir is basically a powerful anti HIV/AIDS drug. See here for more information. I chose this a while back because one of the UTA players used to play as "AIDS" and "HIV" - so I found it amusing to keep killing him while playing as "Nelfinavir".

Last edited:
now the question: are u an ut girl or a bloke...
little title says blademaiden and picture is a girl your name means "She of Hidden Shadow"..so are u actually a guy or a chick...:tasty:

I know maj Carter is a chick from the stargate series..but im just curious how many girls play this game..

I got Djinn, Blackmaiden and Mughi...

Last edited: