So where did your nick come from?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Old nick : Massacre mainly coz it was a massacre when i played coz i was so shite. but i was big headed and thought i was brilliant.

dragon : mainly coz i see dragon things and think that is sweet. so i used Dragon

$au$je...?

hmm... i used to be MuMMy (like the movie)
then i wanted sum1 else, first it was SauSage, then it was $au$man (like in Pizzaman)
$au$ is dutch for --> Sauce
and i wanted to change SauSage more dutch, so that's why my nicks' $au$je :)

Lohengrin is one of the knight of the round,he's also called the swan knight.
I used this nick only because I like how it sound >_<

Got the name Lawless not from Lucy Lawless ( Xena Warrior princes) as most of u think.
But from a US tv series. Dont know the name of the show but was about a private detective. And his name was John Lawless and thats is where i got the name from.

Also use other names aswell most have to do with a movie i have seen.
Or names from a book i have red or been reading

i should be called "fat boy slim" really, all my mates used to call me that coz i could eat till it came outta my nose (not literally) but i would never get fat (had something to do with swimming for about 2 hours most days, and cycling for an hour on top, and going to the gym to work out 3 - 4 times a week :eek: )

Bl@dE said:
jOf/\nG, my original nick comes from playing around with letters in my (rl) name

the boring Blade nick means the sharp end of the sword...not to be mistaken for some crappy hollywood title

wish i had choosen someting more originaly since theres blades everywhere these days :\
omg u was jofang :D? never knew that.. had lots of praccies with 'Witlof'? Hehe, he still comes here weekly, he doesnt game anymore to.

oh and about Mido, u guys all know zelda on n64 i guess ;)

Ok ive got a confession to make I didnt actually think up Blackmaiden I stole it from a boyfriend of mine although i do know that its linked to iron maiden, for obvious reasons that was 2 obvious and i think there maybe a track out there with Blackmaiden on it. White maiden sounds crap so I kept Blackmaiden. However snoopy_uk is a creation my nick name Charlie my surname Brown Charlie Brown cartoon Snoopy and i live in the uk hence snoopy_uk. Preety lame origins but there u go :)