So where did your nick come from?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Thrasher (_!_)
#1: So which screen is displaying the patient's bowel thruput ? and what is it measured in ?
if u really wanna know, its measured in ML and its usually collected in a stoma bag (1 of 2 types [or very occassionally both so im told]) or a colostomy bag :p:

As for the screen, it tends to get done the old fashioned way with pen and paper (for those who dont understand that, it means they WRITE IT DOWN :p:

Originally posted by Vital*Signs
if u really wanna know, its measured in ML and its usually collected in a stoma bag (1 of 2 types [or very occassionally both so im told]) or a colostomy bag :p:

As for the screen, it tends to get done the old fashioned way with pen and paper (for those who dont understand that, it means they WRITE IT DOWN :p:

:lol: my dad told me about writing......don't understand the appeal myself !?

i played lots of games when i was a kid where if you had a high score, you could put three letters in max.... so i put in my initials JWR and started to play with that

when some friends saw it they tried to pronounce it and they pronounced it yaywer and that's how the "e" sneaked in

been playin every game with jwer ever since

Originally posted by jwer_NL
i played lots of games when i was a kid where if you had a high score, you could put three letters in max....

That´s the same reason as i have really. I played an old game called "Ignition" (car-game). You couldn´t have more than 3 letters and the swedish word for the sound that comes when you "honk the horn" in a car is "tut" so i thought it would fit in quite well in a car-game.

Anyway, lots of years after this i still use it in every game and when coming to UT i thought a while and well, my real name is Tommi and UT is the game i play so TuT is just a shortcut for Tommi UT really.

Many ppl have asked during the years... so there ya go :)

Originally posted by TuT
That´s the same reason as i have really. I played an old game called "Ignition" (car-game). You couldn´t have more than 3 letters and the swedish word for the sound that comes when you "honk the horn" in a car is "tut" so i thought it would fit in quite well in a car-game.

Anyway, lots of years after this i still use it in every game and when coming to UT i thought a while and well, my real name is Tommi and UT is the game i play so TuT is just a shortcut for Tommi UT really.

Many ppl have asked during the years... so there ya go :)

and where did ZzZzZ come from ?

.....the tires of your car lost air ?

:lol:

Originally posted by Dr_Snuggles
and where did ZzZzZ come from ?
.....the tires of your car lost air ?
:lol:

hehe, nah just using that when i´m tired :snore:

Originally posted by /\p3X
Liked the SWAP vs Mi5 movie.. Ihope there will b more of those to come

Glad you liked it. Yeah hopefully we´ll do more of em. Takes a lot of time though to make it good.

jOf/\nG, my original nick comes from playing around with letters in my (rl) name

the boring Blade nick means the sharp end of the sword...not to be mistaken for some crappy hollywood title

wish i had choosen someting more originaly since theres blades everywhere these days :\

just switch back then! :D

hmm ive had a lot of nicks in the beginning but since everybody keeps telling me how cool i am ice just fits best :cool: :o

Ice said:
just switch back then! :D

hmm ive had a lot of nicks in the beginning but since everybody keeps telling me how cool i am ice just fits best :cool: :o

Well thats cool ICE :cool: