So where did your nick come from?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ill post my nicks but they dont really have a meaning..it just pops in my head lol

j@ckel
kalaznikov
mctavis
4be
4be ego
ego
gerenal thumb
bob the thumber
Cr4cK

I got my nick.. erm.. from a gfx card :P

amb9700.jpg

Equip your PC with the colossal power of the Prophet! :rolleyes:

And my 2nd nick "p00f" originated from a discussion between some brits, one says "puff" and the others say "p00f" ... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by thePROPHET!

And my 2nd nick "p00f" originated from a discussion between some brits, one says "puff" and the others say "p00f" ... :rolleyes:

Ehh Brits intend to call u that when ur like,...eh ..Gay:D

Well I first wanted DarkAngel, but lots of people had that already, so then I thought Ninja's are cool people and a dark colour = black :) So that's why Black*Ninja ;)

Originally posted by Vital*Signs
#1 Casualty is apparently shite (my g/f is a medic) so that is why u havent heard em say :p:

#2 i remember u when u was Thrasher(UK) but it was a looooooooong time ago :nod: used to play with ya on some server or other (cant remember the name :(), but it disappeared one day :bawling:

#1: So which screen is displaying the patient's bowel thruput ? and what is it measured in ?

#2: SSshhhhhh! you're making me feel old. and I realise how long I have been playing without improving ! :(

Well, my clan nick came from the fact that I am a Buffy fanatic (or, more specifically, a Sarah Michelle Gellar fanatic). Nuff said really.

I've also had some others, my main other nick being FirestarXL. Firestar being a race track on the first Wipeout game (also, derived from the Prodigy track "Firestarter"), the XL being added because there are millions of people who use the nick Firestar (also, the second Wipeout game was called WipeoutXL in the US).

I'm sure "XL" were the name of a music company who also produced some Prodigy tracks?