Losers...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess its to late for me to say what i think ... but im gonna do it anyways

we had a big, long disscusion in our private forums about comments like the one where a individual from our clan takes the piss at Xx$ .... so sorry about that one

i dont really know what happend but yes ... it would have been friendly to even up the teams .... but it is NOT against the rules not to ... i think its up to each of the teams to make sure they have a full playing squad... even thou it might be somewhat unfair ... but why should 1 team suffer cuz another team cant get its act together ( i know what its like when u been waiting to play a game but u cant cuz there are allready to many players ) ...

Tut .. jag tycker det är ganska onödigt att ta ut sina aggretioner på det sättet som du gör i början av den här tråden ... visst vi kan alla bli arga .. men vi bör väl tänka efter först .. för man kommer längre med ett civiliserat sätt än om man gapar och skriker ... men jag förstår om du var grinig ... i vilket fall som helst ... lessen över om du inte gillade vårat beteende men det är sånt som händer och jag hoppas våra klaner kommer att komma bättre överens i framtiden ...

Originally posted by Wingman
Tut .. jag tycker det är ganska onödigt att ta ut sina aggretioner på det sättet som du gör i början av den här tråden ... visst vi kan alla bli arga .. men vi bör väl tänka efter först .. för man kommer längre med ett civiliserat sätt än om man gapar och skriker ... men jag förstår om du var grinig ... i vilket fall som helst ... lessen över om du inte gillade vårat beteende men det är sånt som händer och jag hoppas våra klaner kommer att komma bättre överens i framtiden ...

? :P

Arse!!!

I just found this thread,

Originally posted by DEADBOY

i hope Hugh(_I_)Jarse Crazy Squirrel & Mughi dont mind me quoting them but as 3 of the most respected members of these forums their thoughts are spot on

:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

not gonna get into the argument about uneven teams, I've said enough in the past.

BUT to say >DaRk< sucks for not making a league match 2v2 has to be the most stupid piss taking shite thing to say.

Of all the clans in the league I reckon >DaRk< are one of the few who truely play just for the fun of it (yeah I know, they have no choice :fingers: ), yes we all play for fun (well most of us do) but for >DaRk< its fun at all cost, not win at all costs. I may be wrong, they could be a gang of ex div 1 phags, but somehow I doubt it,,,,,

Originally posted by Hugh(_I_)Jarse

Of all the clans in the league I reckon >DaRk< are one of the few who truely play just for the fun of it (yeah I know, they have no choice :fingers: )

:rolleyes: :fingers:

arse is just a

Attachments

• iconsex-fuckdog.gif
    iconsex-fuckdog.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 84
Yeehaw..that gives me another full day to get my 'puter up and running. I got hacked and my HD crashed. but thanks to the help of some youngúns (puter freaks) I got partial use back. tomorrow I reinstall UT and dl maps etc. soooo should be back in time for match,:D

TBH lads this was the first Std Assault war I had pld for nearly 2 years.

I really wasnt aware that there was much bad feeling I thought it was a good laugh and both teams pld well esp us when we had players down on some maps.

It was our fault that we had player probs and just because some clans agree of their own to drop players to even teams (MR) there is no rule to do this. Any clan playing with more is well within their rights.

Look forward to our next war.

^G^ / Mr BooM

Originally posted by ^G^
TBH lads this was the first Std Assault war I had pld for nearly 2 years.

I really wasnt aware that there was much bad feeling I thought it was a good laugh and both teams pld well esp us when we had players down on some maps.

It was our fault that we had player probs and just because some clans agree of their own to drop players to even teams (MR) there is no rule to do this. Any clan playing with more is well within their rights.

Look forward to our next war.

^G^ / Mr BooM

No bad feelings here m8 :)

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.