Losers...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmmm was pissed anyway dont remember,very convenient being pissed,and does owned count if teams uneven,or was they even then.dont show the screenie coz i was bottom :moon:

Originally posted by Bahamut
Theres was 1:19 left on the clock.

But what intresting is that your the first clan we've beat on siege since it came back, so yes, owned comes to mind.

wots more interesting is thats the 1st time we pld it in a match :moon:

Tut's reaction doesn't surprise me. Like skull said, he really is one of the fairest players - I've seen him drop players to give other div 1 clans a fairer game, not many about who would do that, and when he saw us playin 6v2, which it was for the first map, i guess he got a bit pissed off.

On the other hand it aint darks fault that it was 6v2, it was ours...but steamin through the maps and then 'rollin on the floor laughin' as u put in the console was never gonna be the best attitude was it dark ?

Games over now though, draw is fair...lets forget it and get on, theres too much flamin in this league for my likin as it is.

Games over now though, draw is fair...lets forget it and get on, theres too much flamin in this league for my likin as it is.

by that i think he`s refering to me :moon:

Status
Not open for further replies.