Losers...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw i wish =nfw= well and hope they get their player problem sorted out

these are my opinions and not the opinions of >DaRk< as a whole

but as they say "all is fair in love and war"

Originally posted by TuT [/i
Anyway, i´m not playing in nfw anymore and i just posted this thread cause i was tired of ppl being unfair to eachother. [/B]

?? u just joined them 5 days ago??

Originally posted by Dr_Snuggles
grow up ????

:rofl: :lol:

Yeah, the mind can grow up as well not just the body. Din´t you know ? :D
As i said. You´ll notice some day ;)

What a retarded topic, DaRk did the right thing idd :nod:
U can expect a clan to even the team only if they know they are much better than their opponant anyway~

Heres what i have to say....

We didnt even the teams...so what? We had 12 players last night, what we suppost to do? Turn round and tell them 'Too bad guys, no maps for you cause the other clan cant pull there socks up'. Nope.

We've lost out to players before too. We've played matches with only 4/5 in matches. Thats the way it goes.

If you cant get a team then thats your fault, not ours. You could have come to me 3 days before the match and asked for a different date, and you never. If you expect to show up at the match then expect us to drop player(s) cause your too lazy to tell us before and and try to do something about it then, then thats your loss, not ours.

If your here for flames, then i have a nice big ban button with your name on it. I wnat to keep this forums friendly enuff so i can do without teh flaming here, talk it somewhere else.

btw u cant class G as a merc coz he dont play std for anybody ,and for ur info after the trial he joined nfw,also tuts a very fairminded guy ,wot he was trying to say was dont screw ppl over coz u got screwed over,as for match comment ,bit over the top but thats how felt :moon:

Originally posted by sKull
btw u cant class G as a merc coz he dont play std for anybody ,and for ur info after the trial he joined nfw,also tuts a very fairminded guy ,wot he was trying to say was dont screw ppl over coz u got screwed over,as for match comment ,bit over the top but thats how felt :moon:

np skull we never accused u of having mercs and im glad u got a new player

as 4 tut if he comes in here shouting the odds he will always get the same reaction same as anyone else who comes here 2 flame us

now u see the prob is u think us lame 4 playing 6v4 but we think its lame 2 come into spawn area 2 stop launches in mazon which is something we wouldnt dream of doing unless done 2 us first

as 4 taking our chances while we could was the only chance we had so we took it(can u really blame us )

nice ballistic def btw but we owned u on seige :P

as 4 match comments same old same old write what u like weve done it in heat of the moment ourselves

Originally posted by Lohengrin
What a retarded topic, DaRk did the right thing idd :nod:
U can expect a clan to even the team only if they know they are much better than their opponant anyway~

The point with evening teams is to give the opponents a fair chance to win, don´t you understand that already ?
What´s the fun in winning 6vs2 or 6vs4 ? I can´t really understand that. if you think, ohh we´r much better than them anyway so let´s even the player-count <--- That´s only cause you can´t take a fair loss.

Btw, nice coming in here complaining about the topic cause you ain´t got anything better to say :moon2:

tut shouting the odds lolol hardly shouting ,like i said he`s prb the most fair minded i have seen in the league ,as for flame no real need 2 i did it all to ur m8 on icq,but i`m sure i apologised but cant remember :moon:

Originally posted by sKull
owned siege u sure,thought there was only secs left :moon:

Theres was 1:19 left on the clock.

But what intresting is that your the first clan we've beat on siege since it came back, so yes, owned comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.