Losers...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuT

Windows is good... except for useful stuff...
Sep 24, 2001
Sweden
Just wanted to say you guys suck for playing 6vs2 in a clan-war. That´s just gay.

Originally posted by TuT
Just wanted to say you guys suck for playing 6vs2 in a clan-war. That´s just gay.

it was only 6v2 4 warmup match

then we played 6v4 for the next 5 maps

we had 10 players online tell them they have wasted their time

if a clan cant get themselves organised then thats their look out not ours

we asked them if they had more players and all we got back was "why you wanna forfiet" not can we even up please

if a clan hasnt enough players then icq in advance and rearrange not turnup short at last minute then expect us 2 even up

its happened 2 us in the past and will prolly happen again

so live with it and fuk off back 2 where ever u crawled out from

EDIT:just so we are clear on this read this thread http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27501

Last edited:
Re: Re: Losers...

Originally posted by DEADBOY
if a clan cant get themselves organised then thats their look out not ours
its happened 2 us in the past and will prolly happen again
so live with it and fuk off back 2 where ever u crawled out from
[/URL]

(if a clan cant get themselves organised then thats their look out not ours)
Answer: You´r right but don´t you agree it´s more fun to play a fair game ?

(its happened 2 us in the past and will prolly happen again)
Answer: So with you doing the same as other lame clans helps the situation of unfair, flaming matches. Does it ?
It´s so sad ppl/clans can´t be nice to eachother instead of just being cocks and unfair at every chance they get. Seems to me you really wanna join that group of ppl. Well, you could actually be their leader tbh. When i was squad-leader of AKA and nfw i always evened the teams up in unfair games just to make it more fair for the other clan and to have a funnier game. Just make it 4vs3 5vs4 or whatever just even it up a bit is enough.

(so live with it and fuk off back 2 where ever u crawled out from)
Answer: And ehm... yeah this is the kinda answer i was expecting from you. I´m really scared of what you and your clans skills can do to me :scared:

Re: Re: Re: Losers...

Originally posted by TuT

(so live with it and fuk off back 2 where ever u crawled out from)
Answer: And ehm... yeah this is the kinda answer i was expecting from you. I´m really scared of what you and your clans skills can do to me :scared:

my opinion not official opinion of clan

it was aimed at your attitude so live with that as well

read the thread in my first post case closed

so n00b off and go back 2 playing with your dolls

It seems to me TuT that what u ahve posted in ur second post totally contradicts what was in ur 1st post.

Originally posted by TuT

ok, i can see this as being a fair point in that 6 v 2 is kinda sucky, but how do u get off saying they suck and are gay, when u go and post this in answer to DB when he puts across his view....
Originally posted by TuT
It´s so sad ppl/clans can´t be nice to eachother instead of just being cocks and unfair at every chance they get
this to me is making a situation pretty flamy and for no real reason, it is, at the end of the day NFW's problem that u didnt have a full team, and also that u couldnt let DaRk know that u had player problems till u turned up to the server (i assume)

Anyways, thats just my 2 cents...

ok I remembered a match we had against DaRk a while ago, check it out here .

I Quote

"ANyway Xx$ refused to even and because we had to play the rest of the match a player down, they pulled it back to a draw. Hope your ready for next month Xx$, were going to kick your arse good."

w00t 1 player! we were 7th from 8 clans in the league and u were surprised we didn't drop a player when we were 7-1 down in score. And now u play against =nfw= with 6-4 lol.

Who are the fools now :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Anni]-[ilator
ok I remembered a match we had against DaRk a while ago, check it out here .

I Quote

"ANyway Xx$ refused to even and because we had to play the rest of the match a player down, they pulled it back to a draw. Hope your ready for next month Xx$, were going to kick your arse good."

w00t 1 player! we were 7th from 8 clans in the league and u were surprised we didn't drop a player when we were 7-1 down in score. And now u play against =nfw= with 6-4 lol.

Who are the fools now :rolleyes:

what pple post after a match is irrelevant you were asked 2 even up we were not thats the difference

and this has got nothing 2 do with you

so bye

Originally posted by Vital*Signs
It seems to me TuT that what u ahve posted in ur second post totally contradicts what was in ur 1st post.
ok, i can see this as being a fair point in that 6 v 2 is kinda sucky, but how do u get off saying they suck and are gay, when u go and post this in answer to DB when he puts across his view....
this to me is making a situation pretty flamy and for no real reason, it is, at the end of the day NFW's problem that u didnt have a full team, and also that u couldnt let DaRk know that u had player problems till u turned up to the server (i assume)
Anyways, thats just my 2 cents...

Huh ?
Ok well, to start with i wrote that Dark sux cause they didn´t even the teams. (my opinnion) and there was a good reason for it. Well, i happen to dislike unfair players/clans and i know most ppl do. As i explained as well was that i always even the teams up myself if there is less players on the other team. <--- This is the reason why i think Dark sucked.

Ok, now for the "It seems to me TuT that what u ahve posted in ur second post totally contradicts what was in ur 1st post"
What i wrote in the 2nd post: "It´s so sad ppl/clans can´t be nice to eachother instead of just being cocks and unfair at every chance they get" <--- This was meaning the point of being unfair and not showing great sportsmanship. I didn´t talk about what ppl post in a forum. (Seems you mixed them together Vital)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Losers...

so n00b off and go back 2 playing with your dolls

LOL, yeah right :D I´m the noob here

what pple post after a match is irrelevant you were asked 2 even up we were not thats the difference

so bye

it sure has and a couple of m8s are in this clan so don't talk in that tone I don't like it ;)

I say u said we were lame in our match, and now u do the same only then with 2 ppl instead of 1...

so bye

Do you really have to be asked to be fair ?
That´s really sad.
I thought that´s got to do with instinct of self-preservation.

Originally posted by Anni]-[ilator
it sure has and a couple of m8s are in this clan so don't talk in that tone I don't like it ;)

I say u said we were lame in our match, and now u do the same only then with 2 ppl instead of 1...

1)it sure has and a couple of m8s are in this clan so don't talk in that tone I don't like it ;)

when pple come into OUR forum and say that it was 6v2 and flame us ill talk how i want it says >DaRk< on the door incase you never noticed

2)I say u said we were lame in our match, and now u do the same only then with 2 ppl instead of 1...

last nite we were not asked and when we asked if they had enough players the reply was "why you wanna forfiet" so dont go crying afterwards

you were told bout the situation of one of our players going out due 2 the match being put back an hour

so 2 different cases

1)it sure has and a couple of m8s are in this clan so don't talk in that tone I don't like it ;)
when pple come into OUR forum and say that it was 6v2 and flame us ill talk how i want it says >DaRk< on the door incase you never noticed
2)I say u said we were lame in our match, and now u do the same only then with 2 ppl instead of 1...
last nite we were not asked and when we asked if they had enough players the reply was "why you wanna forfiet" so dont go crying afterwards
you were told bout the situation of one of our players going out due 2 the match being put back an hour
so 2 different cases

i thought you said "bye" to Annihilator already :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TuT
Do you really have to be asked to be fair ?
That´s really sad.
I thought that´s got to do with instinct of self-preservation.

lifes not fair

nfw have 9 players registered the match has been booked 4 a week or so both clans agreed 2 the date

we were not asked 2 reshedule

we had 10 players we tell them they wasted their time bothering 2 turnup dont think so

like i said live with it

you can moan and bitch as much as you want you book a war turn up with 6 players or ask in advance for a 4v4

not bitch and moan afterwards the rules state 6v6 if you cant get 6 at matches recruit more as we did

lifes not fair
nfw have 9 players registered the match has been booked 4 a week or so both clans agreed 2 the date
we were not asked 2 reshedule
we had 10 players we tell them they wasted their time bothering 2 turnup dont think so
like i said live with it
you can moan and bitch as much as you want you book a war turn up with 6 players or ask in advance for a 4v4
not bitch and moan afterwards the rules state 6v6 if you cant get 6 at matches recruit more as we did

Ok, well at least we know how Dark-clan looks at things.
Just a question:
Could you buy your son/daughter an icecream unless him/her is asking for it ? And would you buy them the same icecream to be fair ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.