ventilator

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ProjectX
Just for the record paa, im not attacking YOU here, u just the first to post about this :P

If the fan is there to STOP people going through the fan, why the hell even put the fucking hole there then? So imo he did it so u can USE it
;)

i think a proper first person demo will show you everything he did unless it's got something to do with a cheat command, or do you need an external program to do the trick? dont think so

if you can't do it by copying everything like direction where he looked, where he stood and how he jumped, then there must be something dodgy

ofcourse there's something dodgy, compare it to the asthenosphere lift, which can be bypassed to by throwing rocketgrenades..

Originally posted by Ice
i think a proper first person demo will show you everything he did unless it's got something to do with a cheat command, or do you need an external program to do the trick? dont think so

if you can't do it by copying everything like direction where he looked, where he stood and how he jumped, then there must be something dodgy
ok i demo it and watch it, brb

Originally posted by Deadl¥
ofcourse there's something dodgy, compare it to the asthenosphere lift, which can be bypassed to by throwing rocketgrenades..

that would also be shown in a demo, not? you better be back to retirement :P

it actually has been demo-ed, if thats what ur trying to tell me with ur dodgy english :p:
well, whats ur point then :o so only becuz there isnt a demo of it, it isnt a legal trick/bug? :p

could post it but u need too much custom packages, i demorec on other machine, brb

you better practice your english so you understand my point :P

but ill explain it again ;)

in a demo you can see EVERYTHING someone does, like: aim, movement etc

that's why it is called demo (duh) :rolleyes:

so if you got such a demo you should be able to copy the trick, unless there is something dodgy about it that you cant see!

you should deffo read paa's UT bible one more time, missed the part about demos eh?

edit: ok destroy we are waiting :)

Originally posted by Nephilim
posting not as admin now:
so you think we should allow stuff, as a reward for cleverness?
so how about if an aimbotter is "clever and manages to install a proper bot" and rapes yer ass in an important match.
WELL he's being really clever isnt he, so should it be ok? I hope not.

but thats a trick , not a bot ...

ok des is cheating :p:

[Edit]
If u just told me that the first time i wudv understanded it Ice. And nah, i havent read paa's lifework yet :> :P

if demo 3 not found and it isnt snipe come to #godlike

Last edited:
demo only shows me dropping init...
it doesnt show the trick
LMAAOAOO HAVE IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.