ventilator

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by iggY
what's the point in playing ballistic if you don't have to take gen ?
yes you can turn of sniper nest force field but you atleast get a msg if some one jumps in. Should delet that vent (imo).

tbh dont believe it's that easy to do .. it's not like u can walk right in :)

Well relax mic seems to be able to do it anytime he likes 100% of the time... never EVER seen anything like what happened vs bo were all upfront minigunning not even main gate has gone or something then we hear warhead has gone.. without the nest ever going down :/

Originally posted by Paa`
clever ? spending HOURS and hours behind ur pc looking for map bugs and tricks... hmmm :p
Look who's talking now..

[Ontopic]
Sounds like a bug, cuz i think the author made it to prevent ppl falling down there, and therefore its a bug if u bypass it.

@ Nephilim: to install an aimbot, u dont have to be smart, cuz i managed it too :P. Altho, i get ur point =P

@Riot: tr00
@Neph: then the golgotha trick is a cheat then too, coz it was figured out by thinking(or just luck :lol:)
@relax: if u know the secret trixxor about it, u can do it everytime, so easy as shit.
@Paa: LøL
@ThePoofhet: your fun gets ruined, but theirs starts :lol:

I'm sure some of you will get this situation different when you figured it out...

U spent 3-4 years playing UT i spent about 12 months =)
3-4 years 5 hours a week average indeed + i got a life :P
u played 20 hours a day for one year :fingers:

anjyways, who cares:) i dont think its a cheat poof, but if ur not aware of it, it can be frustrating :P

Any1 who can open ed and check the rotating mover code can figure this out in 30 seconds, too bad it took u 15 hours :fingers:

u can launch through the sniper nest force field when its up as well .. u syill get message though, its a fuckin CHEAT.

Originally posted by Japster
Any1 who can open ed and check the rotating mover code can figure this out in 30 seconds, too bad it took u 15 hours :fingers:
Originally posted by Joko
u can launch through the sniper nest force field when its up as well .. u syill get message though, its a fuckin CHEAT.

Didn't knew tha Ballistic was so buggy.
Looks like League-AS's team got some work to do. This is ofcourse if it isnt already done ;)

Originally posted by Japster

nah japs you are on the wrong way :fingers:

Yeh nfw vs BO was well dodgy mic pld and they attacked and got warhead BEFORE main gate i was rampaging on def and everyone else was killing np then we hear warhead gone but no sniper nest or anything... i wondered wtf went on.. imo it should'nt be allowed as its abusing something that should'nt be allowed the map maker ( steelhorn ) put the fan there to stop people going that way before gen FOR A REASON.

Just for the record paa, im not attacking YOU here, u just the first to post about this :P

If the fan is there to STOP people going through the fan, why the hell even put the fucking hole there then? So imo he did it so u can USE it

Originally posted by Ice
just look at your demos will tell you how to do it (if youre close enough to him in the demo)
I think the demo will show you this:
The way how he got up, and how he jumped in.
Useless..

Status
Not open for further replies.