ventilator

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1cr0

SCHLAAAAND
Apr 14, 2002
Germany
ye ye its working.
How to come trough the ventilator in ballistic?
- I don't say but I telll you that it is wokring :P

2k3 used the trick in last matches vs 24 and suym(almost 2hours ago)

ich weiss wie =P
bringt abab nix wenn du dich die ganze zeit auf diesen ein trick konzentriest !!
ich weiss sogr wie du sofort bis zum snipernest vordringen kannst ohne nur ein schritt in die gegnerische base(outside) zu machen !!! da erfordert abba teamwork =P

haha bringt sehr viel wenn ich oben bin habe ich warhead 15secs später :P und mit luck wie heute in 1min die map :D

english he asked!

so... on topic... you won't get killed if the generator isn't destroyed yet?

was piss annoying, saw someone up there, i cant get there unless launched up
thought it wasnt possible then all of the sudden warhead done FFS

it's a "bug" but not one that ruins a map or gives an huge advantage so therefore classified as trick imo

i had it 50% once but has been a while..

u can say u can do it 99% ?

anyhow.. no point in coming on here saying u can do it and then dont tell anyone..

at least give ppl some hints :)

basically as i knew it it was a simple matter of finding the right position and dodge forward in it.. also had to do with the way you landed/looked when passing the vent afaik..

but like i said i only had it 50%

Yeh nfw vs BO was well dodgy mic pld and they attacked and got warhead BEFORE main gate i was rampaging on def and everyone else was killing np then we hear warhead gone but no sniper nest or anything... i wondered wtf went on.. imo it should'nt be allowed as its abusing something that should'nt be allowed the map maker ( steelhorn ) put the fan there to stop people going that way before gen FOR A REASON.

Nah, he's just doing the same ace did with the astheno doors.
He said he knew how but never told it lol.
I know how to do it.
This trick is done so weird u would never think of it it was going like that.

If someone is clever enugh to find it , the it should be allowed imo , same as golgotha , with the books .

clever ? spending HOURS and hours behind ur pc looking for map bugs and tricks... hmmm :p

Originally posted by RiotChild
If someone is clever enugh to find it , the it should be allowed imo , same as golgotha , with the books .

posting not as admin now:
so you think we should allow stuff, as a reward for cleverness?
so how about if an aimbotter is "clever and manages to install a proper bot" and rapes yer ass in an important match.
WELL he's being really clever isnt he, so should it be ok? I hope not.

what's the point in playing ballistic if you don't have to take gen ?
yes you can turn of sniper nest force field but you atleast get a msg if some one jumps in. Should delet that vent (imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.