So what did you guys do tonight?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Apocalypse
Oh well just thought I would add that with the match now over, thanks to NRG for stepping down and keeping our seat warm, (don't let the door hit your ass on the way out) and I hope we all had a wonderfull night :)

Oh and btw, the posts in this thread 2nite by me are not the views of Clan>ION<, just my own personally views.

Well, there's nothing like retaining a bit of dignity in victory.

and that IS nothing like retaining a bit of dignity.

I'm sure my opinion doesn't matter a fck to you guys, but I'll tell you.. I would have thought a lot better of ION if you had just kept your mouth shut..

what's next? "NAR NAR NEE NAR NAR"??

:rolleyes:

join the club phear.

#1 spot gives people free acces to flame you and like apoc said its his own opinion not of the whole clan wintermute so plzz

ION wouldnt be able to do that, as much as they have a go at Mi5

the general ION ego is just as big, and the distance they will go just to be #1 has been shown over the past few days

:nono:

last post by me... i just want some flames from gazz to laff at :(

Winter your right this aint got nothing to do with you, and your right i dare say nowt much would have been said but if you'd had to go through the crap and have your plans for the night ruined then i dare say you'd voice your anger a little bit.

Phear talks about all the shit he's had to put up with over the last 2 months , well i hope u remember that cause we've been putting up with that crap for nearly 2 yrs fs, and do we ever turn around and take the piss no we usually just stay content that out teamwork pays off, u dont see us running about laughing our ass off in public when we hump our rivals up and down shouting '7-0, 7-0, 7-0' and all that crap

The amount of times we've just never said a thing publically is to numerous to count and considering u aint been playin this game for a fraction of the time we've been playin it, it's nice to see you've just jumped on a bandwagon , knowing nothing about us in truth.

Anyway we're used to it, keep bringing on the insults fs, someone's gotta step up and be the guys that everyone wants to knock down.

Phear talks about all the shit he's had to put up with over the last 2 months , well i hope u remember that cause we've been putting up with that crap for nearly 2 yrs fs

Let me just mention that we deserved a lot of the crap we got since we were at the top, as a clan we changed, and that nearly finished it for me.

>ION< deserve all the bollox they get, and a whole lot more on top, simply because of Gazzy.

GRZ - Dude get over it Neo arranged the date with Kawada fs no-one twisted his arm to accept it.

We had finally a server to play on? WTF shit is this after we realised we weren`t getting the SUYM server I ICQ`d Phear and said we`d play on any available server even went as far to say we`d play on the NRG jolt server to get the game started.

No one forced those clans you mentioned to accept those dates, just like no-one forced NRG to accept the Saturday fs we don`t want to play on a Saturday either but we dealt with it get over it.

as for ion I must say they are nice little pathetic group, picking a day as saturday to play means only 1 thing=no life

:rofl:

flaming people that picked a saterday for a match means only 1 thing = no life

allright guys fs i have no idea what happend as i only got back at 11 or what ever ffs but flameing isnt doing anygood

GG played ION welcome back to the top slot , we will do all in our power to knock you off it again with a bit of luck :)

Originally posted by Gazzy ION
Do NRG think we're stupid or something?

"We want a two hour extension, because you won't wilfully give us one we're going to just take the piss and force it, have fun".

Now I know what would happen if ION pulled this stunt, let's just say we'd be sat there with some of our points gone ...

Server would just start, remmeber the sunay where the game started with only 2 ion in the match ?

Just wanted to point out how unfair it is.

IOn doesn't have players only 2 for match, match starts on time with 6v2, not even 10 mins.
Sure I don't mind it being like that, I think it should be, just coz ppl cant get a team doesnt mean the others shoudl w8 around for ages ?
But at least have it the same for all.

It happens to nrg they get over 2 hours extension.

And fyi, no uninstalled ut a few months ago.

Originally posted by GRZ
Indeed..........
as for ion I must say they are nice little pathetic group, picking a day as saturday to play means only 1 thing=no life
accusing us to uphold the game till later, well after server hickups not made by us we had finally a server to play on.
we managed to gather a team without tactics and all, and they wanna have a fair game all I say is:moon:
hope your happy and the game was all you asked for, you are real champions lmao..............at being twats.
-8- last match was on saturday, last ai match was forfait couse of CK london party........you are number1

Excuses, excuses. God damm you do actually have a small a brain as I thought you would (so although me to refresh - http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15478)

Now, I'm sure that thread I've mentioned had something about an NRG player slagging an ION players about not just accepting defeat? Pot?, Black?, Kettle? anyone...

Now that I've actually had a chance to calm down, I'll say this to Wintermute. Yes what I said wasn't very diginified and does seem a little nah nah hehe etc. I don't regret it, and one day I hope you spend over 4 1/2 hours on one UT game (being a sub and given up your night so you don't let a team down). You then might know how I was feeling.

We show every clan we play respect in simple ways, gg's, ns's etc. Possibly the most subtle of all these is the fact that we turn up in the server with 6 players (notice the lack of "best" in that phrase) and start the game on time. When opponents don't deserve respect - why give it?

Originally posted by RaMpaGe

Eng¹| Spirit -=]NRG[=-
Godlike

Connection: 1mb Cable
System: XP1500+, 256DDR ram, Radeon 8500, 40 Gig

Today 21:33

where did he go?
out the door and back or something

No I waited round for 1.5 hours for a server that never materialised rampage, and then I went out after wasting half my night to. What place do you have comenting on my personal life?

I havent read the rest of this thread cos after 2 years I've had enough bullshit form ION to know when to ignore it. Couldnt give a shit if we ended up losing, some people play this game for fun and not to feed our egos....

Lemme talk also

At first i got to say:
* Assault is the biggest crap mod ever made in the history of online and offline gaming.
* Assault is only unskilled spamming.
* most ION players will never get far in any other mod of UT, cause they miss the basic skills of it (look at their movement?)
* Assault is laggy as hell when i'm on my normal ISDN line.
* When you move to a 200MBIT connection, make sure you've some time to get used to your l33t ping, cause otherwise you're even more useless than on an ISDN line.

Then back to the story where this whole topic is about

I've no intrest to play ION again.
I don't give a shit if you call me a chicken now.
I've my doubts if i'm intrested to play assault any longer, i'll decide about that later.

@ Apocalypse and the player who wrote ION match report (maybee also apocalypse, no clue):
You're really a wank llama. You think you're a good player in a good clan, cause you've beaten NRG. Well done.
I've never seen such an arrogant f00l like you. The way you talk about keeping the #1 spot warm (or whatever) just shows what kind of sad git you are

@ Opti:
GG played ION welcome back to the top slot , we will do all in our power to knock you off it again with a bit of luck

This "We" doesn't include me, i don't give a fuck about that #1 spot anymore.

Scorp

Most sentences will be crap, and i'll surely miss some parts in here, but i don't care.

oK?

I DON"T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROLFMAO

Shall I did up and post the thread in the ION Private Forums from whe you asked to join?

I wonder that the difference in dates between that and you joining NRG would be ??

ye i wonder too
would be at least about 2 months

you suddenly care about this anyway?

plz post the topic here, copy it, make it public

i really don't give a shit

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and btw

i talked with sixth and Ai also before i went to NRG

So that's 3 clans allready i asked

WOW, isn't that great?

I personally think that the mi5 v NRG games are little bit more skilled than just spamming, except from konnan's rocket launcher :).

But i agree 80% with scorp, assault is crap most of the time, its spammy EXP against ION :flack:

Btw if any ion think im saying that because we lose often to ion, well we lost to NRG and i thought that was a great game.
Im just stating facts, your teamwork is good, but put that on top of fast computers and LAN-80 pings, does generally give u a big advantage, but thats what u get playing online isnt it...Love to see the outcome in a lan clan match...

With leaving assault...wouldnt blame ya scorp. U obviusly heard me talking to u with problems with our players due to people getting bored of assault/RL issues that Mi5 only have about 4 active players.

u dont see us running about laughing our ass off in public when we hump our rivals up and down shouting '7-0, 7-0, 7-0' and all that crap

HEH...speaking for yourself im sure. But the number of times ive heard ion players, esp gazzy saying how they "owned" nrg/mi5 is countless.

ROLFMAO

Shall I did up and post the thread in the ION Private Forums from whe you asked to join?

I wonder that the difference in dates between that and you joining NRG would be ??

ROFLMAO, did u think before u posted that? wtf has it got to do if he asked ION 1 week ago, or 1 year ago, people dont/cant change thier opinions of a game?

Guess Ai and Sixth had the sense to turn you down then

Ye Scorp is so shit lol, nothing in comparison to u apoc :rolleyes

Anyway i await the flames back :), number of times ive not replied to flames, but this is just a pisstake
Good job this isnt ION forum i might get kicked, or even worse kicked banned :(

[Apolagies to few ION i do get on with, u know who i mean.]

Status
Not open for further replies.