So what did you guys do tonight?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.

suicidal:

assault , normal weapons, 14 maps
ion vs nrg.

need to know anything more?
passwords you can make up.
just pick 14 maps :)

handbagdiva_1685_951023

I'll pre-empt you next flaming round by saying that it isn't my fault the servers not ready yet, Brave is having connection problems, after all I expect you to accuse me of rigging everything.

omg is this an over reaction or wot??? :lol:

afaik both teams were there for the start, just the server wasn't ready cos ION hadn't given their match list.... errrr not sure y there's so much bitchin about that.

Neway move along girlies :D

It's not the game that makes us upset, it's clans that have zero fucking respect to keep a simple arrangment.

It's easy enough for most, but just coz you lot can't get a certain team together we're expected just to sit back and take it up the ass....again.

Just like Twonko said, same shit, different day, same team on the recieving end of it.

Oh well just thought I would add that with the match now over, thanks to NRG for stepping down and keeping our seat warm, (don't let the door hit your ass on the way out) and I hope we all had a wonderfull night :)

Oh and btw, the posts in this thread 2nite by me are not the views of Clan>ION<, just my own personally views.

Last edited:
C'mon Gaz regale us with you flames :)

Anyway all done now, >ION< won and are back at the top, thats all thats important to them, so they'll be happy.

Apoc, if theres a field of white sheep with 1 black one, which is the different one, all the whites ones, or the black one?

Apoc, if theres a field of white sheep with 1 black one, which is the different one, all the whites ones, or the black one?

Sorry m8, I'm far to tired to work that out and why you directed it at me...could be something to do with sitting in front a PC for 4 hours waiting for a game to strat and finish...could be wrong though.

OMG PLD ION.... YOU REALLY SHOWED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao... piss take indeed gazz man

and remember, the new movie out this summer:

Crouching cockbag, HIDDEN GAZZY!

Aye, I'd like to say I enjoy it at the top, but I didn't.

Best time I've had during the 2 1/2 years I've been playing it was when we beat >ION< last time and went top.

The time since then has been the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.