So what did you guys do tonight?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apocalypse

"It wisnae supposed tae be like this!!"
Jun 9, 2001
56º N 3º 55' W
Coz so far all of ION have sat and wasted the evening waiting on you lot.

Anyways, don;t want to distract your efforts to make it to the match so 'll bugger off now.

Cheers

Very disapointed here , this game has been arranged for over a week you've had plenty time to make ready and organise a team, it's not our fault u dont have your 'best' available, fs we didnt have our 'best' team out last time we played u but we still played and didnt make a fuss about it.

Complete waste of a fucking saturday nite cause u wont even give us a straight answer whats happening with this bloody stupid game.

No wots "off" round here is the shite that I (someone who didnt even know u lot had a match till 7) has been receiving from gazzy on icq...

Originally posted by Gazzy ION
Yeah, you mind ringing Bill (Hogo) please, so then we know when Suicidal will mysteriously make a return and the server will mysteriously be ready.

Sorry, but Suicidal has a life and was here at 8pm to start the server.

I had been trying to get a maplist and a match password out of Neo since 2.30pm. He gave me the password but hasn't given me a maplist.

Without a maplist i was unable to set the server up, I waited as long as i could but i didn't have time to wait any longer.

I regret that you guys wasted a saturday night, but i have also put myself out to be here for 8pm, I cut short a good night out i was having with some friends. As i was the driver, i also ended their night too, so i also wasted my time.

And now I get flamed....... fs

Wots "off"? Yeah we're being lame, but why? Cos we don't like being treated like arseholes, and having to do everything the way you want it.

Firstly the dates we wanted to play, you refused to, so we have to pick one of your dates.

Then you decide you wont play on our server, cos well we rig and cheat on it etc. Despite the fact that every match since >ION< got a Jolt server back at the start of 2001, we have played either on your or ours. Not once did we refuse to play on yours and not once have you refused to play on ours, until you lost.

Then a few days ago we asked for a reschedule, cos basically our players had stuff come up, you wouldn't and would prefer to play against 5. Fair enuf maybe you couldn't make another date, so we asked simply to put it back to 22:00, but we refused even that.

Anyway match time comes and well that part is already explained.

They now expect us to play after all the grief.

Spirit who was cancelling a night out, went out while he could cos there was no server. Now we have only 4, and they expect us to play after all the grief.

Eng¹| Spirit -=]NRG[=-
Godlike

Connection: 1mb Cable
System: XP1500+, 256DDR ram, Radeon 8500, 40 Gig

Today 21:33

where did he go?
out the door and back or something

Then you decide you wont play on our server, cos well we rig and cheat on it etc. Despite the fact that every match since >ION< got a Jolt server back at the start of 2001, we have played either on your or ours. Not once did we refuse to play on yours and not once have you refused to play on ours, until you lost.

Refusing a server is a right according to CS the admin :)

*edit*

Phear had to make a edit about spirit going out... cough cough

Wots "off"? Yeah we're being lame, but why? Cos we don't like being treated like arseholes, and having to do everything the way you want it.

Firstly the dates we wanted to play, you refused to, so we have to pick one of your dates.

Then a few days ago we asked for a reschedule, cos basically our players had stuff come up, you wouldn't and would prefer to play against 5. Fair enuf maybe you couldn't make another date, so we asked simply to put it back to 22:00, but we refused even that.

Anyway match time comes and well that part is already explained.

Spirit who was cancelling a night out, went out while he could cos there was no server. Now we have only 4, and they expect us to play after all the grief.

Last edited:
It ain't our fault NRG can't function as a clan Phear.

How many members do you have? 12? You can't get 6 of them together on one night?

We on the other hand have less active players than that, but yet still manage to get 6 players + 3 subs waiting for what has to be said is the biggest pisstake since no Assault in UT2k3. Which btw we now need to use one of the subs as a 1st team choice can no longer take part in the full game.

This remins of the time when ION played a clanbase clan and we waited 25 mins for them to get a player for Lavafort][, and if memory serves we won that map in 31 secs....:rolleyes:

Why should we have rescheduled? I`m off the opinion off if someone does me a good turn i`ll do one back, I remember asking for a reschedule with you guys a fair while back and well you said no. We can`t reschedule this time and were the bad bastards? Get a grip.
This full evening has been a farse. It`s a clan match, clan v clan not best 6 v best 6 it`s about being able to get a playable team into a server and do the business. Ed shouldn`t have accepted if you didn`t have a team but he did. Once we realised we couldn`t get the SUYM server I said we`d play on any other available server and still you wouldn`t play.

Suicidal isnt on my ICQ list, I only receieved one of his msgs (out of how ever many he sent me) which stated:

I need the password for ION plz

I told him the pass then that was the last i heard from him till around 21:40 or sth.

Anyways kinda sorted that out with him..... kinda :P

Sprit has gone out, he hadn't when I posted, was waiting for his lift.

Anyway, im not gonna argue anymore, I can see we're never gonna agree a reschedule, we'll start @ 22:15 with whatever we got, you'll probably win anyway, so you'll be happy and can come back here and flame us for being llamas some more.

Considering you've put so much time into organising this league it's a complete farce for u to turn around and say it's us to blame when it's ABSOLUTLEY your fault.

FACT: Game TIME & DATE have been arranged and verified.

FACT: Full >ION< team waiting to play at 20:00 GMT as arranged

Now heres the tricky part?

Isn't it also a fact that if a team dosent turn up at an arranged time and dosent have the consent of the other team to arrange a rescheduled match, then the match will be considered a FORFEIT.

And now lets find out how these rules are conviently curcumvented when u guys have a problem with it?

Would we get this leway off 'impartial' admins?

Would we hell.

LoL a little tension there :P

Maybe one day when FDC are in Div 1 we can argue as much as you guys... cant wait :D

It wouldn't have mattered if both clans had 100 players waiting to play, there wouldn't have been a match as niether clan had submitted to me the necessary details for me to set up the server.

As both clans have their own servers and server admins, you will be fully aware of the details i would need to set the server up for a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.