request for you l33T mappers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Or just As-Overlord? :banghead:

ViPah said:
ever made a (better) map then?
ye thought so :whatever:

Lol vip thats a shite argument. just because someone can make a map because they know how to use the ED doesnt put them in a position that all of their maps are automitically good.
and people who do not make maps have all rights to say they dont like a map.

I dont like siege either (well I/II are good but its a shame how the ed was used :P)

Cassius said:
perhaps an as version of ohama beach?
Something like in the unrealtournament movie ;) u.inf

there is a AS-omaha out there actually, i tried to make it better, (but because i am a noob mapper and i never asked for permission, i never finished it)

well there are lots of maps out there who can be league maps with small diffrences, for example: bioassault (me reminds that a girl was busy with making a good ][ version of it. shame it never finished

like I said there are lots of potencial good maps, just need a good adjustment, making a sequal of the leagues most poplular map will be hard, it will never be as good as the first one same in movies for example the matrix

adjust the old ones looks like a better idea to me, you just need permission :poke:

AS-omaha, there's a machinegun you can go on in it like AS in 2k4 lol

Despise said:
ask GRZ then, he wasnt that far away from finishing golg2 I think :p
tried to find out how to contact grz so i searched him in uta and I saw his account is supended :lol: why?

I thought Grz stopped playing and mapping for UT... why contact him and ask him to map some more when it wont benefit him like it did with the other maps?

Towanda said:
have u tried AS-omaha ?
yeah, kinda bollox i think, thinking more of high towers, a barb wired "beach" lot of sand and a spawn at the water edge in a boat, and more like climbing a hill instead of a flat dull land :P

Cassius said:
yeah, kinda bollox i think, thinking more of high towers, a barb wired "beach" lot of sand and a spawn at the water edge in a boat, and more like climbing a hill instead of a flat dull land :P

like the layout of the bf1942 map?

SoldierBoy said:
some ppl like the making maps part more then playing em..

Ya i know, i prefer mapping to playing too, but t would just be different... if you didnt play any more

SoldierBoy said:
dont think he has stopped playing totally:poke: no1 can stop playing ut;)

thats rite i saw him yesterday on orange league
the map was as-siegeextreme i asked him if he gonna make a new map he said if i c this i might ;)